• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bert102176
    • Aug 2002

Goodell isn't keen on moving Pro Bowl out of Hawaii as said on ESPN

It would be great if the NFL would do the pro bowl as the other sports do
    have the game in in a different stadieum each year going through the complete 32 teams it would help each team bringing in extra revenue especially small market teams like the Bills
    lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Re: Goodell isn't keen on moving Pro Bowl out of Hawaii as said on ESPN

Does anyone really care about the Pro Bowl? It is absolutely meaningless.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Carlton Bailey

You know what would be great? If the league just named an All-Pro team and called it a year. I won't go near the Pro Bowl on TV this weekend. It sucks.

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
        Does anyone really care about the Pro Bowl? It is absolutely meaningless.
        I agree. As I stated in another thread, it's a complete non-event that many players try to get out of. I haven't watched it in 15 years and never will again.
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

Originally posted by Carlton Bailey
          You know what would be great? If the league just named an All-Pro team and called it a year. I won't go near the Pro Bowl on TV this weekend. It sucks.
          I'd watch it, but I have to iron my shoe laces.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Bert102176
            • Aug 2002

I like watching the probowl I just love football and we had 2 of our boys there so I support our guys

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

the problem is that many stadiums have bad weather- baseball is played in summer and the other sports play indoors so it's not really an issue.

People will go outside in single digit temperatures to watch their team in the playoffs, but not necessarily to watch a bunch of guys who aren't on their team play a meaningless game. The Pro Bowl needs to be in a warm or controlled climate.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Bert102176
                • Aug 2002

football should be an all weather sport they should stop being pansies just like the super bowl make them babies play in snow and all the elements

Comment

Working...
                X