PDA

View Full Version : Moorman got JACKED UP!

LtFinFan66
02-10-2007, 07:24 PM
Is he trying to get killed in the ProBowl?? Props for bouncing up and running back out to give props for the hit. DAMN!

ICE74129
02-10-2007, 07:26 PM
Is he trying to get killed in the ProBowl?? Props for bouncing up and running back out to give props for the hit. DAMN!

further embarassment for Bills fans. Our guys can't get in but when they do they get embarrassed on national TV

LtFinFan66
02-10-2007, 07:27 PM
he took it well. Dude was running full speed and shot that gap unseen.

LtFinFan66
02-10-2007, 07:31 PM
Just heard it replayed in Japanese. Jacked up is jacked up in any language

raphael120
02-10-2007, 07:56 PM
Ugh...aint that just the objectivication of the Bills? OH...he might do it, HE'S MAKIN A RUN FOR IT........and LAYED THE **** OUT!

moormans got balls for getting up after that and congratulating the guy.

GO MOORMAN! the punters' punter!

OpIv37
02-10-2007, 09:46 PM
Moorman's the PUNTER (granted, a very good one, but he's still a punter).

If Taylor's such a tough guy, let's see him try to jack up Antonio Gates.

Oaklandraider
02-10-2007, 10:01 PM
video is here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r94rmkbFMyU

Luisito23
02-10-2007, 10:06 PM
I love how our boy just brushed that hit off like it was nothing...Mad props!!!.....

GO BILLS!!!!!

ICE74129
02-10-2007, 10:22 PM
I don't love it, again the bills are the butts of jokes. Go figure the one and only real highlight is our punter getting ****ed up on tv,

at what point are we going to quit being made fools of on TV?

dolphan117
02-10-2007, 10:45 PM
That was an awsome hit, props to him for going back out and congratulating Taylor though once his head cleared. Those Japanese guys were awesome. "AHAHAHHH!" :laughter:

Bert102176
02-10-2007, 10:53 PM
hey Schobel had a very good game

LtFinFan66
02-10-2007, 11:31 PM
video is here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r94rmkbFMyUDamn that didn't take long to hit youtube

MikeInRoch
02-11-2007, 12:02 AM
Loved the way he went out and gave him props for it...

The Spaz
02-11-2007, 02:01 AM
wow he hit a punter...

TheGhostofJimKelly
02-11-2007, 05:41 AM
You know I am going to probably sound like a sissy here, but what the hell is Sean Taylor doing? It is the Pro Bowl!!! You don't hit guys like that in the Pro Bowl. I know you will never make a Super Bowl Taylor, but c'mon that was ridiculous.

ricogarion
02-11-2007, 06:23 AM
He's probably feeling some discomfort today breathing and all as that was a vicious chest hair removing smack.Moorman is one tough hombre though and he went on the field and acknowledged Taylor though it looked like he wanted to hit him right back,lol.We will have our day again at the ProBowl our team is getting better with each passing day.

Michael82
02-11-2007, 08:33 AM
You know I am going to probably sound like a sissy here, but what the hell is Sean Taylor doing? It is the Pro Bowl!!! You don't hit guys like that in the Pro Bowl. I know you will never make a Super Bowl Taylor, but c'mon that was ridiculous.
Good post! Sean Taylor is a piece of **** and always has been. :mad:

EricStratton
02-11-2007, 08:37 AM
On the Chad Johnson TD pass later the announcer said maybe Taylor (it weas his blown assignment) was still looking to pick on a kicker.

Chad went over to Moorman after the TD and said something to him as well.

mayotm
02-11-2007, 08:53 AM
further embarassment for Bills fans. Our guys can't get in but when they do they get embarrassed on national TVIf you are so embarrassed to be a Bills fan, find another team to cheer for. I'm not embarrassed at all. Our punter took a vicious hit and popped right back up. That hit would of knocked out 90% of the punters/kickers in the league. Hell, that hit would have knocked out many of the WRs in the league.

Michael82
02-11-2007, 09:03 AM
If you are so embarrassed to be a Bills fan, find another team to cheer for. I'm not embarrassed at all. Our punter took a vicious hit and popped right back up. That hit would of knocked out 90% of the punters/kickers in the league. Hell, that hit would have knocked out many of the WRs in the league.
Good post! I was proud of Moorman. He took that hit like a man and proved to everyone how tough he really is and how tough the Buffalo Bills are. :clap:

cocamide
02-11-2007, 11:31 AM
I didn't watch the ProBowl, becuase I think it's a load of crap, but I wish I would have seen that play. This is not embarrassing for the Bills at all. So, he layed out our punter, bid deal. If Moorman had stayed there for 20 minutes and got carted off the field, then yeah, it'd be pretty embarrassing. I was pretty impressed by the wheels on Moorman. Maybe if he gains some weight, we'd have ourselves our two back combo.

:stretcher <== Could have been worse

Philagape
02-11-2007, 11:56 AM
Agreed. Moorman and the Bills have nothing to be embarassed about.

patmoran2006
02-11-2007, 12:49 PM
Post Edited.

ICE74129
02-11-2007, 12:52 PM
If you are so embarrassed to be a Bills fan, find another team to cheer for. I'm not embarrassed at all. Our punter took a vicious hit and popped right back up. That hit would of knocked out 90% of the punters/kickers in the league. Hell, that hit would have knocked out many of the WRs in the league.

Ah the homer nation, the bills can do nothing wrong and its ok to be the fools of the national football league repeatedly.

ICE74129
02-11-2007, 12:54 PM
Good post! I was proud of Moorman. He took that hit like a man and proved to everyone how tough he really is and how tough the Buffalo Bills are. :clap:

LMAO yeah tough enough to be made fools of on national TV again. No one cares he got up, they only see him getting ****ed up repeatedly on TV. Oh and to hammer the point home, they made sure to repeatedly show the jap announcers reactions as well.

BAM
02-11-2007, 01:01 PM
That was one heck of a hit! It was awesome that he got right back up afterwards though. Play of the game right there!

EricStratton
02-11-2007, 07:14 PM
A couple sports radio guys in NYC said this morning the embarrassment should fall on Bill for calling a fake punt in a pro-bowl.

billsrtheshizzzznet
02-12-2007, 01:56 AM
Yeah he got jacked up, but mad props for bouncing back up, Taylor is a vicious hitter, always was, and he already got antonio gates in the 05 season, he already got most people in the NFL and i believe moorman was the fastest to get up, tough kid, too bad taylor cant cover anyone cuz he could be a hell of a player...

DraftBoy
02-12-2007, 07:54 AM
I heard Chad Johnson said something to Moorman after he smoked Taylor (I think ES posted something already about this)

But it shows that although Chad Johnson talks alot of trash he is a stand up guy with his teamates, Id love to have him here. Im sure he said something to the extent of "I got your back".

Talk0fNewYork
02-12-2007, 08:37 AM
MOORMAN ATE THAT ****, **** YOU SEAN TAYLOR, YOU AINT **** *****! HAHA! WE'LL WHOOP YOUR ASS THIS YEAR ANYWAY!:gobills:MOORMANS A BEAST....BALLIN!

BAM
02-12-2007, 08:55 AM
Word.

mayotm
02-12-2007, 09:54 AM
Ah the homer nation, the bills can do nothing wrong and its ok to be the fools of the national football league repeatedly.It's not really a right / wrong situation. Our punter took a hard hit. It's part of football. I really don't see how taking a tough hit makes the Bills or the fans look foolish.

Luisito23
02-12-2007, 10:23 AM
I really don't see how taking a tough hit makes the Bills or the fans look foolish.

It doesn't....

GO BILLS!!!!!

RockStar36
02-12-2007, 10:33 AM
Exactly.

The Bills punter got lit up by one of the toughest guys in the NFL. Then bounced up and let him know that he'll have to do better than that. It does nothing but make Moorman look good. As for the fans, I don't see how it affects us either way.

SlamminSammy
02-12-2007, 10:48 AM
Moorman's the PUNTER (granted, a very good one, but he's still a punter).

If Taylor's such a tough guy, let's see him try to jack up Antonio Gates.

Hello,

I'm a skins fan and I saw a link to this thread. I signed up just to say one thing really. I dont hate the Bills or anything, Im just a Redskins fan.

Anyways, as for the comment about Antonio Gates:

If you click here for this video: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRzqh_oLFc8)
you will see Sean Taylor 'jacking up' Antonio Gates. In this video you may also find Sean Taylor hitting people like Jeremy Shockey, Rudi Johnson, and TO (we can all laugh at this, right?).

Just a simple rebuttal to the Gates comment. Have a good one, Ill be in the stands to see the Redskins v Bills next season. Take care.

RockStar36
02-12-2007, 10:51 AM
Taylor is a beast. You'll get no argument from me. I found it odd that he went that full force on a punter in the pro bowl but whatever.

SlamminSammy
02-12-2007, 10:54 AM
Im not going to get into the argument discussing the legitimacy of the hit or whatever, but Moorman is a tough guy. He popped right up. It's funny, the hardest hits Ive seen by Sean Taylor...the guys get up easy. When he doesn't hit them as 'solid' as he could, they stay down. Hell, Sean even hurts himself when he hits guys. He hit Darrel Jackson in the playoff game in the 05 season and knocked himself out. Kudos to Brian Moorman.

PS, I want Matt Bowen and Rob Royal back.

RockStar36
02-12-2007, 10:56 AM
Really? You can have them both!

Forward_Lateral
02-12-2007, 10:58 AM
Taylor is an idiot. Congrats, you smoked a Punter, in the PRO BOWL. What a moron. Hey, at least he didn't spit in Moorman's face.

SlamminSammy
02-12-2007, 11:04 AM
See, that's silly. Its not like Sean Taylor is the one on these sites hyping himself up. The team went for it on 4th down, tried to be tricky, and Sean Taylor shut down Belichick's play. The players seemed to have enjoyed it shown by the congratulations he got from his teammates.

As Ronde Barber said "Sean plays at one speed, 100mph."

I would be willing to bet that if Nate Clements hit Robbie Gould on a fake FG, or if Takeo took out McBriar on a fake punt, you would enjoy it. Just my two cents.

Rob Royal's mom is a regular at this Bill's bar in northern VA. Nice lady from what Ive heard.

BAM
02-12-2007, 11:29 AM
I loved the hit and have nothing against Taylor for doing it. You're exactly right, SlamminSammy. If one of our guys had done it, I'd have loved it just the same. Probably even more!

Earthquake Enyart
02-12-2007, 11:36 AM
Rob Royal's mom is a regular at this Bill's bar in northern VA. Nice lady from what Ive heard.
Is she hot?

Michael82
02-12-2007, 03:26 PM
A couple sports radio guys in NYC said this morning the embarrassment should fall on Bill for calling a fake punt in a pro-bowl.
:bf1:

Michael82
02-12-2007, 03:29 PM
I bet there will be some revenge next season when we play the Deadskins. :snicker:

jamze132
02-12-2007, 03:59 PM
Just heard it replayed in Japanese. Jacked up is jacked up in any language
We do have a badass punter!

jamze132
02-12-2007, 04:01 PM
:bf1:
Belichick has alterior motives. Say what you want, he doesn't give two craps if Moorman get's hurt.

Bling
02-12-2007, 04:19 PM
Wow... I don't know who I hate more: Moorman or Taylor.

Here's a couple of points:
1) :rofl: @ the pussy Moorman is. He's like the idiot that laughs when this ******* guy makes fun of you in front of a girl. You don't disrespect like that. He just disrespected you, get pissed, and get off the field. Don't congratulate him.
2) :rofl: @ how much of an idiot Sean Taylor is. He's just typical **** from the U. Tough of you to hit that punter, huh? I don't know who I've hated from the U most, but he's definitely top 2 right now.
3) Props to Moorman for actually not running out of bounds.
4) This is the real Sean Taylor.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NiwGp1TM5k
See how big he is when 250 lbs of pure muscle like Greg Jones is in your way?

Yeah, I think my hate for Sean Taylor and the U outways my hate for the Bills.

G. Host
02-12-2007, 06:19 PM
I would be willing to bet that if Nate Clements hit Robbie Gould on a fake FG, or if Takeo took out McBriar on a fake punt, you would enjoy it. Just my two cents.

Yes she is for she goes to my bar, Jimmy's Old Town Tavern (http://www.jimmystavern.com/).

I have no problem with hit - Moorman went full out and so did the DB.

skinsfan
02-12-2007, 06:25 PM
I bet there will be some revenge next season when we play the Deadskins. :snicker:

What you are going to run a fake punt and give Moorman another crack at him?

BAM
02-12-2007, 08:12 PM
1) :rofl: @ the pussy Moorman is. He's like the idiot that laughs when this ******* guy makes fun of you in front of a girl. You don't disrespect like that. He just disrespected you, get pissed, and get off the field. Don't congratulate him.

IMO that was good sportsmanship. He knew he got clocked and gave the guy props. I had no problem with it.

squeezch
02-13-2007, 03:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YVQCbXFdqc

I believe ST jacks up Antonio Gates at 2:40 mins
and plenty of others.

Gotta give Moorman props, he took it like a man.

HHURRICANE
02-13-2007, 04:07 PM
Brian Moorman Pro Bowl Blog: Sunday

Woke up this AM with blood on the pillow. Can't hear out of either ear. The doctor says I can't fly home until my eyes are done being completely dilated. I was hit so hard that my wife and kids are missing their hair. All in all it was a great honor. When the computer screen stops turning I'll write some more.

G. Host
02-13-2007, 04:34 PM
Brian Moorman Pro Bowl Blog: Monday

Heard from U of M players I know about hit. One said he went into a fetal ball when he saw it, another one has not stopped crying and the one other I know sent a letter to his agent Rosenass demanding him trade him to another sport like baseball.

I took two advil and felt fine.

LtFinFan66
02-13-2007, 04:50 PM
:rofl: