PDA

View Full Version : So How Bout Our Boy Schobel in the Pro Bowl?

raphael120
02-10-2007, 09:35 PM
He led the AFC team with 6 solo tackles and had 1 sack. Not too shabby.

Represented the Bills well.

As for Moorman, he had a 64 yd punt, which is pretty damn good.

But yeh, he did get lit up. But come on, what other punter out there would have the balls to run that play? And for Bellichick to call that play. Moorman is no joke...i like the guy and I'm glad he's on the Bills. Can't wait to see what he puts in his blog for that little fiasco!

Oaklandraider
02-10-2007, 10:00 PM
shobel did very well. moorman got a nice taste of the head hunter taylor though.

I thought on the AFC defensive side the guys who stood out were Aaron schoble,Derric burgess, jayson taylor, ed reed,bart scott and adhilalus thomas.

Bert102176
02-10-2007, 11:07 PM
I'm proud of Schobel he did an awesome job good thread

Buffalogic
02-11-2007, 02:31 AM
shobel did very well. moorman got a nice taste of the head hunter taylor though.

I thought on the AFC defensive side the guys who stood out were Aaron schoble,Derric burgess, jayson taylor, ed reed,bart scott and adhilalus thomas.
Whats about Suggs? You know I'm in a basketball league and I have to play Suggs and his posse in like 4 weeks. It's not going to be pretty.

madness
02-11-2007, 09:12 AM
As for Moorman, he had a 64 yd punt, which is pretty damn good.

Wow, I missed that.

Michael82
02-11-2007, 09:44 AM
Wow, I missed that.
yeah, because it had a net total of only 1 yard. :ill:

Devin Hester ran Moorman's 64 yard punt back 63 yards. :rofl:

madness
02-11-2007, 09:49 AM

:doh:

madness
02-11-2007, 09:54 AM
He led the AFC team with 6 solo tackles and had 1 sack. Not too shabby.

Especially for an "average DE who is terrible at run support." :rolleyes:

MTBillsFan
02-11-2007, 10:01 AM
Both our guys played very well. They're probably should have been a few more of our guys there with them.

Michael82
02-11-2007, 10:17 AM
Especially for an "average DE who is terrible at run support." :rolleyes:
it proves how much better that Schobel would be if he actually had a good DE on his other side. I think maybe people were right, they should go after Kearney. He might be what Schobel needs to turn into Bruce Smith. :up:

patmoran2006
02-11-2007, 10:59 AM
He can laugh about it now cause he didnt get hurt.

But Moorman getting clocked if that was the regular season would've easily won the award for Tom Jacksons "JACKED UP"

That was the hit of the year.. I love that he got up, that dude is nuts.. good stuff

HHURRICANE
02-11-2007, 11:37 AM
it proves how much better that Schobel would be if he actually had a good DE on his other side. I think maybe people were right, they should go after Kearney. He might be what Schobel needs to turn into Bruce Smith. :up:

Now do you understand my strong desire to ship Kelsay and Denney out of here?

I'm not keen on Kernay but would definately be better than Kelsay/Denney. We need a guy that can get 8 sacks a season and that will command some attention. Is Hargrove that guy? Maybe.

Philagape
02-11-2007, 11:55 AM
Nothing against Schobel, but the Pro Bowl is a pickup game with pads (the Moorman hit notwithstanding). I'd never boast about anything that happens there.

Michael82
02-11-2007, 11:57 AM

I'm not keen on Kernay but would definately be better than Kelsay/Denney. We need a guy that can get 8 sacks a season and that will command some attention. Is Hargrove that guy? Maybe.
Yeah I do. But again, I have seen Kelsay and Denney have those kind of games too. It really depends on what their DTs can do.

The Spaz
02-11-2007, 11:57 AM

We can't have every DE on our team with at least 10 sacks. I like our DE our problem is DT. Kelsay plays the run pretty well IMO and have seen him him in the backfield plenty of times making plays especially this year.

SABURZFAN
02-11-2007, 12:02 PM
schobel rhymes with Pro Bowl. :up:

ublinkwescore
02-11-2007, 12:51 PM

that's not Moorman's fault.

it's the rest of the AFC's for lacking lane discipline and poor tackling.

ublinkwescore
02-11-2007, 12:53 PM
Both our guys played very well. They're probably should have been a few more of our guys there with them.

Like Lee Evans and Jason Peters.

next year, they'll make it - along with JP and hopefully our new right guard.

HAMMER
02-11-2007, 01:03 PM

I'm with you Mikey, no more DT's in this draft, at least not early. I believe McCargo and Williams will be top flight DT's with some seasoning. We need to draft a beast DE, best available with our first pick. I would love to see what Okoye could do with a switch to DE.

Michael82
02-11-2007, 03:33 PM
I'm with you Mikey, no more DT's in this draft, at least not early. I believe McCargo and Williams will be top flight DT's with some seasoning. We need to draft a beast DE, best available with our first pick. I would love to see what Okoye could do with a switch to DE.
But did you read my next post? When our DT's actually did their job well....both Denney and Kelsay had really good games. I think that the DT position is priority 1, but we could use a Phil Hansen. :up:

ublinkwescore
02-11-2007, 08:20 PM
Like Lee Evans and Jason Peters.

next year, they'll make it - along with JP and hopefully our new right guard.

look the two bed-buddies had to groan me together - how cute.

HHURRICANE
02-11-2007, 08:47 PM
We can't have every DE on our team with at least 10 sacks. I like our DE our problem is DT. Kelsay plays the run pretty well IMO and have seen him him in the backfield plenty of times making plays especially this year.

No, I'm not buying it. If a player demands a double team like Schobel it helps the whole D. Kelsay and Denney aren't having Offenses comiiting extra players to protect the QB. I don't get the love affair with mediocre players. Denney and Kelsay are mediocre players.