PDA

View Full Version : Just listened to Atlanta Radio...

wwovince
03-07-2003, 10:54 AM
And the guys were saying with Price their Offense is starting to look like the rams Awesome offense of past LMAO<br>
And they said hes the first deep threat since Tony Martin and hopefully he doesnt get caught by cops LMAO
:lol:

Pride
03-07-2003, 10:59 AM
ROFL!!!!!!

I don't know, maybe the only reason that Price was not in trouble with the law is the fact he was in Buffalo. Spending those Friday nights in Hotlanta during the summer, might make him do some crazy things. I would NOT be surprised to see him in trouble with the cops down there this year. He is just cocky enough, and now being their #1 WR, might just make it worse

don137
03-07-2003, 11:06 AM
This is a great pick up by Atlanta. I am not convinced yet that Peerless is #1 WR material but I do know that he is a huge upgrade to what they had last year. I really think both teams win by this trade. I just think TD is ingenious for tagging Peerless.

Props to Clump as well who predicted this scenerio well before Price was tagged. :hail:

Tatonka
03-07-2003, 11:10 AM
hey damn it.. i put it in my 2002 offseason predictions too!!

Billz_fan
03-07-2003, 11:10 AM
The trade works for both. There is no way Atlanta picks a player #23 that is gonna have the immediate impact on there team that Peerless is. We get our lost #1 pick back and gain 5 million in cap space.

Dang we did all right :laughter:

Patrick76777
03-07-2003, 11:15 AM
I'm really surprised that they gave up their 1st.