PDA

View Full Version : Who Remembers

Marvelous
02-10-2007, 10:57 PM
When we fumbled on the goaline about 7-8 (ish)years ago and Ostroski picked it up & scored?
---What a B-E-A-S-T! He howled at the moon flexing..

This is hands down my most sought after photo. If it even exist...Would make 1 hellova 8x10....I remembered this when i read a story/article about Thurman from Ostroski...

Man we are really missing mean guards!!!Time to draft a guard
on round 1. I don't follow college & only get into whos who when i get my sporting news mag the month of..But i do know what's what & you don't draft a guard in the top 15ish unles he can convert to tackle..So TRADE DOWN or whatever but our interior O-line is pathetic ocmpaired to what it once was....

-Anyone else remember the Ostroski TD? good times..

ublinkwescore
02-11-2007, 01:11 PM
I don't.

ICE74129
02-11-2007, 01:12 PM
When we fumbled on the goaline about 7-8 (ish)years ago and Ostroski picked it up & scored?
---What a B-E-A-S-T! He howled at the moon flexing..

This is hands down my most sought after photo. If it even exist...Would make 1 hellova 8x10....I remembered this when i read a story/article about Thurman from Ostroski...

Man we are really missing mean guards!!!Time to draft a guard
on round 1. I don't follow college & only get into whos who when i get my sporting news mag the month of..But i do know what's what & you don't draft a guard in the top 15ish unles he can convert to tackle..So TRADE DOWN or whatever but our interior O-line is pathetic ocmpaired to what it once was....

-Anyone else remember the Ostroski TD? good times..

Ostroski is a TU grad and is in town a ton. If he is at the gym this week or next I will see if he has that pic anywhere.

SquishDaFish
02-11-2007, 03:04 PM
Man do I miss those days of the NFL