PDA

View Full Version : How Well Will Peerless do in the ATL?

THATHURMANATOR
03-07-2003, 11:05 AM
Just wondering how well you guys think Price will do in Hotlanta. IMO he will be a solid player there but with no one else to take the double teams will produce no where near what he did last year. What do you think?

Pride
03-07-2003, 11:09 AM
I see a middle of the pack season from him. I think he is good enough to be #1, with an above average #2. But by himself, being Doubled EVERY play, no way does he go to the Pro Bowl this year.

He needs a wayne chrebet type of player to be his #2.

Luckily, we have that already in Buffalo. Moulds/Reed

Mr. Miyagi
03-07-2003, 11:14 AM
First of all, I DON'T CARE about him anymore.

Secondly, he will quickly find out being the #1 guy isn't going to get him to the Pro Bowl any easier. He'll be double teamed all day long and his numbers will quickly drop from last season's.

In this offseason Price's agent has made him look like a greedy arrogant bastard. I see that Price is quickly becoming as hated among Bills fans as Rob Johnson is.

Price = RJ Jr. :laughter:

Ebenezer
03-07-2003, 11:21 AM
he'll get at least 70-75 the first year then, if they don't add help he'll get 65 catches...4 unsportsman like conduct penalties...

THATHURMANATOR
03-07-2003, 11:25 AM
LOL but how many crucial fumbles will he have on game winning drives?

The Natrix
03-07-2003, 11:30 AM
I could care less. I am so focused on the Buffalo Bills, it is if the rest of the NFL does not exist.

THURM, forget about Price next season and focus completely on making as much crowd noise as possible!!!

TacklingDummy
03-07-2003, 11:40 AM
50-60 catches, 650 yards, 4 TDs.

Peerless will soon find out what its like not playing with a great WR in Eric Moulds.

THATHURMANATOR
03-07-2003, 12:14 PM
"THURM, forget about Price next season and focus completely on making as much crowd noise as possible!!!"

Natrix you are absolutly right!!!! I was losing focus for a second thanks for steering me back in the right direction!

Cntrygal
03-07-2003, 02:40 PM
Add in that Vick makes plays "on his own" and won't have to force the ball into coverage.