PDA

View Full Version : What kind of 'repper' are you?

YardRat
02-11-2007, 11:09 AM
JP Losman-(reps by thanking posts, only)-still learning the game, shows potential, but still has room to grow.

Jack Kemp-(pos reps first, also thanks post)-solid and steady repper, consistent and viable starter, but lacking the extra intagibles to become special.

Jim Kelly-(pos reps, thanks post, then also publicly thanks in a seperate post)-Extra effort makes you special...A HOF repper.

Rob Johnson-(groans posts)-puts enough effort into it to make your presence known, but don't go out of your way to do anything terrible.

Kelly Holcomb-(groans and then neg reps)-the bad outweighs the good.

Joe Dufek-(groans, negs, and then posts negative comment)-you stink up the thread as much as you can, every time you get the chance.

Billy Joe Hobert-(don't use rep, pos or neg)-you don't even know what the hell rep is because you haven't bothered to read up on it.

ublinkwescore
02-11-2007, 11:28 AM
I'm somewhere between a JP and Jack Kemp.

ublinkwescore
02-11-2007, 11:29 AM
IMO RJ should be just above BJ Hobert.

jamze132
02-11-2007, 12:12 PM
I wish I gave out more rep more often. I do "thank" a lot of people though. But when someone really gives a really great post I will pos rep, thank, and public thank that individual. LTBF has been getting that from me for his awesome cool posts.

ublinkwescore
02-11-2007, 12:16 PM
I heard he's a hell of a gardener too.

dolphan117
02-11-2007, 12:41 PM
I generaly just use thanks or groans........... Because my rep power is so low there is little differance between a thanked post and pos rep.

jamze132
02-11-2007, 02:50 PM
It keeps telling me that I "must spread some rep around". LOL Maybe if there were some more posters that didn't post crap...

LtFinFan66
02-11-2007, 02:51 PM
I am THE Dan Marino/HOF repper

Meathead
02-11-2007, 02:54 PM
coy wire - doesnt rep much but when he does its always posrep and he gives it everything hes got

Mad Bomber
02-11-2007, 04:14 PM
Wrong...

You're the John Elway/Joe Montana/Bart Starr/Jim Kelly/Dan Marino/Otto Graham/Sammy Baugh HOF repper...

Mad Bomber
02-11-2007, 04:16 PM

Actually, based on the pics in your reps, you're more the Hugh Hefner/Bob Guccioni of rep...

Mad Bomber
02-11-2007, 04:17 PM
JP Losman-(reps by thanking posts, only)-still learning the game, shows potential, but still has room to grow.

Jack Kemp-(pos reps first, also thanks post)-solid and steady repper, consistent and viable starter, but lacking the extra intagibles to become special.

Jim Kelly-(pos reps, thanks post, then also publicly thanks in a seperate post)-Extra effort makes you special...A HOF repper.

Rob Johnson-(groans posts)-puts enough effort into it to make your presence known, but don't go out of your way to do anything terrible.

Kelly Holcomb-(groans and then neg reps)-the bad outweighs the good.

Joe Dufek-(groans, negs, and then posts negative comment)-you stink up the thread as much as you can, every time you get the chance.

Billy Joe Hobert-(don't use rep, pos or neg)-you don't even know what the hell rep is because you haven't bothered to read up on it.
:rofl:

I always rep first and then thank, or just thank when I get the hated "You must spread some reputation around..." message.

YardRat
02-11-2007, 05:01 PM

Dan Marino repper-one of the best ever at pos-repping, but doesn't know or refuses to utilize other rep options available, thinks he can come out on top by using his pos-rep power all on his own. If he only would've made his repping game multi-dimensional, he may have actually brought home a Super Rep ring.

LtFinFan66
02-11-2007, 06:14 PM
Nice one Yard

YardRat
02-11-2007, 06:48 PM
:D

Mad Bomber
02-11-2007, 06:55 PM
Dan Marino repper-one of the best ever at pos-repping, but doesn't know or refuses to utilize other rep options available, thinks he can come out on top by using his pos-rep power all on his own. If he only would've made his repping game multi-dimensional, he may have actually brought home a Super Rep ring.
:rofl:

:bf1:

DraftBoy
02-11-2007, 07:44 PM
Losman

I rarely pos rep posts, only if I think they are really good.

ublinkwescore
02-11-2007, 07:50 PM
so you're kind of a rep jew like Thurm.

kinigirly
02-11-2007, 07:52 PM
i mistakenly thought this said what kind of rapper are you. i'm very disappointed

ublinkwescore
02-11-2007, 08:14 PM
who is that in your sig Kini?

kinigirly
02-11-2007, 08:52 PM
if you scroll down its pretty self explanatory. and if you still don't know who it is then i say good day to you

Dr. Lecter
02-11-2007, 09:29 PM
Doug Flutie Repper - I hand out lots of Neg Rep, but never sign it and then blame another poster for it.