PDA

View Full Version : thank you chris brown!

ICE74129
02-11-2007, 01:10 PM
http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

100% dead on.

BAM
02-11-2007, 01:16 PM
VINCE YOUNG B.S.: I hope those who chose to make Vince Young the AFC's 3rd quarterback in the Pro Bowl after Tom Brady declined realize what a foolish decision it was. Young finished 4-9 for 71 yards and an interception which he threw in the red zone (brilliant). He also fumbled twice on the same play at the AFC nine-yard line!!!! Four plays later the AFC scored to make it a one score game.

NFC??

Tatonka
02-11-2007, 01:20 PM
vince young earned it, just like lee evans didnt earn it. right, ice?

ICE74129
02-11-2007, 01:35 PM
vince young earned it, just like lee evans didnt earn it. right, ice? was he one of the original elected? No. He didn't earn it and neither did Evans.

SquishDaFish
02-11-2007, 02:44 PM
Evans should of been there.

jamze132
02-11-2007, 03:10 PM
Chris Brown does make a valid point.

I am in no way advocating that JP should have been there, but Vince Young had no business being there.

I do feel bad for Moorman. 1 net yard? Not his fault though, he kicked the **** out of that ball. And **** Sean Taylor for smokin' someone in an exibition game.

Michael82
02-11-2007, 03:16 PM
Evans should of been there.
yeah, Andre Johnson being there instead is a travesty. :mad:

The Spaz
02-11-2007, 03:17 PM
I think I posted this earlier...lol

camelcowboy
02-11-2007, 03:49 PM
was he one of the original elected? No. He didn't earn it and neither did Evans.

bs

ICE74129
02-11-2007, 04:34 PM
bs

Again DID HIS PEERS PICK HIM? the answer is NO.

camelcowboy
02-11-2007, 04:37 PM
Again DID HIS PEERS PICK HIM? the answer is NO.

you can't have it both ways ice

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=119476

ICE74129
02-11-2007, 05:25 PM
you can't have it both ways ice

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=119476

Young wasn't elected by his peers, the NFL and or coach billy B chose the alternate.

So as much as you keep trying, it just isn't going to work out the way you want.

DraftBoy
02-11-2007, 05:28 PM
Its unfortunate that you and Chris Brown are such homers on this issue. Then again Chris Brown does write for BB.com, but he wouldn't have any bias, then again neither do you....this seems to be a reoccurring theme with you.

Tatonka
02-11-2007, 05:28 PM
where does it say that alternates are not selected by voting?

THATHURMANATOR
02-11-2007, 05:32 PM
Again WHO CARES about the gay pro bowl?

DraftBoy
02-11-2007, 05:37 PM

Obviously a good bit of the board

THATHURMANATOR
02-11-2007, 05:48 PM
Why though? It means NOTHING. Why are people arguing about it?

DraftBoy
02-11-2007, 05:50 PM
Why though? It means NOTHING. Why are people arguing about it?

Roster bonuses, national recognition, award for a season well played, bragging rights...but your right nothing important.

YardRat
02-11-2007, 06:51 PM
Look at it this way...When they attempt to extend Losman's contract, they won't have to pay Pro Bowl money....Tennessee will with Young :D

Meathead
02-11-2007, 07:20 PM
i dont wanna see the lingerie competition

ICE74129
02-11-2007, 07:29 PM
Its unfortunate that you and Chris Brown are such homers on this issue. Then again Chris Brown does write for BB.com, but he wouldn't have any bias, then again neither do you....this seems to be a reoccurring theme with you.

LMAO now chris brown is homer? how about we are right and you guys start to understand that? Its concept I know, but you really should.

TacklingDummy
02-11-2007, 07:38 PM
Roster bonuses, national recognition, award for a season well played, bragging rights...but your right nothing important.

That's why JP didn't make it. Most people outside of Buffalo think he stinks.

DraftBoy
02-11-2007, 07:41 PM
LMAO now chris brown is homer? how about we are right and you guys start to understand that? Its concept I know, but you really should.

Dont try your I know more than you about football crap on me, Im not going to buy that. You hate Vince Young because your an OU fan, and Chris Brown is picking on a rookie for having a bad performance in an all star game? Gimme a break. Chris Brown is a hell of alot better reporter than that, and your a smarter fan than that. Both of you need to get off this kids nuts and give him a break. Your hate for him only further proves your bias when it comes to evaluating talent from UT. I remind you of last year and how you continually bashed Huff for no reason.

DraftBoy
02-11-2007, 07:42 PM

I wouldnt say that, but he is nowhere near being considered a top 10 QB nationwide.

ublinkwescore
02-11-2007, 08:03 PM

that's actually not true - a lot of people right now are starting to think he's gonna be a hell of a QB and he's started to turn the corner.

you're blind hate for the guy makes me sick - I really, truely honestly wish they'd ban you and sabuzfan.

ublinkwescore
02-11-2007, 08:05 PM
Dont try your I know more than you about football crap on me, Im not going to buy that. You hate Vince Young because your an OU fan, and Chris Brown is picking on a rookie for having a bad performance in an all star game? Gimme a break. Chris Brown is a hell of alot better reporter than that, and your a smarter fan than that. Both of you need to get off this kids nuts and give him a break. Your hate for him only further proves your bias when it comes to evaluating talent from UT. I remind you of last year and how you continually bashed Huff for no reason.

Say what you want, but I'd take Whitner over Huff any day of the week.

DraftBoy
02-11-2007, 09:54 PM
Say what you want, but I'd take Whitner over Huff any day of the week.

If i judged after only one season I would too, but Oakland has much less star talent and had a hell of a better D than us, and Huff was a big part of that.

SABURZFAN
02-11-2007, 11:31 PM
that's actually not true - a lot of people right now are starting to think he's gonna be a hell of a QB and he's started to turn the corner.

you're blind hate for the guy makes me sick - I really, truely honestly wish they'd ban you and sabuzfan.

:laughter:

ublinkwescore
02-12-2007, 03:02 AM
:laughter:

go away turd.

you make this site less desirable to visit, and you make Bills fans look bad.

ICE74129
02-12-2007, 05:30 AM

No I don't like young because I have seen the real vince young and he isnt' that good. All of this hype is off of one season....in fact its off one GAME.

what you saw in the probowl is what vince young is going to be.

DraftBoy
02-12-2007, 07:01 AM
No I don't like young because I have seen the real vince young and he isnt' that good. All of this hype is off of one season....in fact its off one GAME.

what you saw in the probowl is what vince young is going to be.

You base your entire opinion of him off what he has done against OU. You said it yourself when I asked you to backup your statement. He could only beat OU with 1/2 their starters gone. Well to be frank I really dont give a dump about what he does v. OU. You apparently missed one of the most exciting National Title games in the past decade when he beat USC, who is quantum leaps above any OU team of the past.

He's going to have his ups and downs and its not VY was a top choice, Rivers was hurt, Brady wanted to play golf, and McNair told them to give it to a young guy.

TacklingDummy
02-12-2007, 07:01 AM
go away turd.

you make this site less desirable to visit, and you make Bills fans look bad.

Would you quit friggin crying and complaining about posters in almost every post you make.

You really do have a problem if someones opinion on a message board bothers you that much.

Tatonka
02-12-2007, 07:25 AM
again.. i ask.. can someone show me where it states that pro bowl alternates are not selected to the pro bowl based on voting?

ice, according to you, the coach just picks who they want for alternates.. where did you get that info from? did you just pull that little candle from the flame of knowledge you possess?

Ickybaluky
02-12-2007, 07:53 AM
The Pro Bowl alternates are selected based on the voting. If a guy can't play, they just go to the next guy on the list.

I'll try to find a link that confirms this, but I'm positive that is the way it works. The coaches don't select the players. This isn't baseball.

ICE74129
02-12-2007, 07:59 AM
You base your entire opinion of him off what he has done against OU. You said it yourself when I asked you to backup your statement. He could only beat OU with 1/2 their starters gone. Well to be frank I really dont give a dump about what he does v. OU. You apparently missed one of the most exciting National Title games in the past decade when he beat USC, who is quantum leaps above any OU team of the past.

He's going to have his ups and downs and its not VY was a top choice, Rivers was hurt, Brady wanted to play golf, and McNair told them to give it to a young guy.

Again if you feel USC last year is better than any nebraska team of the 90's, Any OU team of the 70's or 80' or most other teams that have been national champs, you are sadly mistaken.

Again this shows a very limited window of knowledge due to youth. Any of the nebraska teams or OU teams back then would have monkey stomped USC.

Give it a rest already you are too young to have enough knowledge to keep up this lame arguement.

TacklingDummy
02-12-2007, 08:11 AM
Personally I think players are bigger, faster, stronger today than what they were back in the 70's and 80's. To think a team from that era could compete with a team from this era is asinine.

DraftBoy
02-12-2007, 08:38 AM
Again if you feel USC last year is better than any nebraska team of the 90's, Any OU team of the 70's or 80' or most other teams that have been national champs, you are sadly mistaken.

Again this shows a very limited window of knowledge due to youth. Any of the nebraska teams or OU teams back then would have monkey stomped USC.

Give it a rest already you are too young to have enough knowledge to keep up this lame arguement.

Tell that to the Sportscenter experts from that year who said USC is the greatest team in History and went through all the great teams day after day and said that USC team would run through them. But Im sorry they must be wrong too, my mistake for listening to experts.

Ickybaluky
02-12-2007, 09:54 AM
Personally I think players are bigger, faster, stronger today than what they were back in the 70's and 80's. To think a team from that era could compete with a team from this era is asinine.

To think that players in that era wouldn't be bigger, faster and stronger with modern training techniques and the full-year job that the NFL has become is equally as asinine.

Remember, before free agency most guys had offseason jobs because they didn't make as much money. They only played football from July-January.

ublinkwescore
02-14-2007, 09:06 AM
Would you quit friggin crying and complaining about posters in almost every post you make.

You really do have a problem if someones opinion on a message board bothers you that much.

Your opinion is nothing more than regurgitated crap posted with full intent to piss others off - it sounds to me like you're the one with the problem.

I'm not the only one here who is tired of your useless babble.