PDA

View Full Version : To all the Dolphins, Jets, and Pats fans...

jamze132
02-11-2007, 03:03 PM
I just want to publicly thank those of you who can have an intelligent conversation about football without flying off the handle whenever something is said negative about your team.

Even though this is a Bills site, it's a great site where we Bills fans can get some positive insight to our team and yours from the outside. It's nice to hold intelectual conversations with you about your team's needs, our team's needs, and what we all expect from the upcoming season.

There are Bills fans that will be upset with this thread but I don't really care. I love talking football with anyone and this place is turning into a melting pot which is great. I thank all of you "enemy" fans that come here. Thanks.

:respect:

YardRat
02-11-2007, 05:06 PM
Nice post.

They can all still kiss my ass, though :D

YardRat
02-11-2007, 05:07 PM
I just Jim Kelly-repped you, BTW :D

SquishDaFish
02-11-2007, 06:03 PM
Awesome post. Totally agree with you. Thanx from me also

LtFinFan66
02-11-2007, 06:12 PM
:bravo:

And for you yardrat :moon:

YardRat
02-12-2007, 04:55 AM
:bravo:

And for you yardrat :moon:

:D

Mitchy moo
02-12-2007, 06:09 AM
They can all still kiss my ass, though :D

Exactly, let them all burn. :candle:

LtFinFan66
02-12-2007, 06:45 AM
and you wonder why you are -34354

would have been more but....

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="70%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat>vBulletin Message</TD></TR><TR><TD class=panelsurround align=middle>
<!-- main error message -->
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
<!-- / main error message -->

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

jamze132
02-12-2007, 01:15 PM
Especially you LTFF. You have the coolest sense of humor without taking this **** too serious. I have seen idiots blatantly attack the Phins and instead of getting into a typing arguement, you just let it go and remember who said what. But it's ok to argue with FTP since it can sometimes be hilarious.

BillsNick
02-12-2007, 01:57 PM
And then theres FTP........ :ill:

CuseJetsFan83
02-12-2007, 02:00 PM
eh, there will always be trolls...... the worst part is some of them do take things wayyyyy too seriously!

Bling
02-12-2007, 03:03 PM
:rofl:

feelthepain
02-12-2007, 04:12 PM
Yeah all Bill fans are class acts, but only a portion of Pat/ Dolphin and Jet fans a worth a damn. More homer crap, like the homer that started this thread, not one word about Bill fans like himself who fly off the handle if everyone doesn't think the Bills are better then the Dolphins. Yeah Bill fans do no wrong and the big meanie Dolphin /Pat and Jet fans are the only ones to blame for the demise of some posts.

Bill fans version of a good rival fan :kissa:, If some Bill fans (cough...jamze132, cough, cough, BillsNick) don't get :kissa:, this is what you hear.............:cry:!!!!!!!!

So lets review, To all the Dolphins, Jets, and Pats fans..., you're OK as long as you continue to :kissa:. The title of this thread.....:kissa: is all us Bill fans will tolerate from anyone other then Bill fans. Because it's our ball and we'll take it home if you don't play like I wanbt you to play,

sincerly jamze132.

jamze132
02-12-2007, 04:28 PM
Yeah all Bill fans are class acts, but only a portion of Pat/ Dolphin and Jet fans a worth a damn. More homer crap, like the homer that started this thread, not one word about Bill fans like himself who fly off the handle if everyone doesn't think the Bills are better then the Dolphins. Yeah Bill fans do no wrong and the big meanie Dolphin /Pat and Jet fans are the only ones to blame for the demise of some posts.

Bill fans version of a good rival fan :kissa:, If some Bill fans (cough...jamze132, cough, cough, BillsNick) don't get :kissa:, this is what you hear.............:cry:!!!!!!!!

So lets review, To all the Dolphins, Jets, and Pats fans..., you're OK as long as you continue to :kissa:. The title of this thread.....:kissa: is all us Bill fans will tolerate from anyone other then Bill fans. Because it's our ball and we'll take it home if you don't play like I wanbt you to play,

sincerly jamze132.
Is this **** serious? I could care less what team you root for and I could care less what smack you talk as long as it had a base. FTP, your arguements are baseless and designed for nothing but to trash the Bills. It's hard for you to talk objectively about anyone in the AFC East. You seem to think that the Dolphins are the best team in the NFL. And when someone makes a comment about the Dolphins, you immediatley jump on them and try to find a fault with Buffalo, even though the comment or topic has nothing to do with Buffalo. If I were to say that Culpepper sucked, you would come back with a JP bash and a ******ed defense of how good your coaches and FO are, even though the topic has nothing to do with JP Losman, the Dolphin's coaches, and the Dolphin's FO. You are by far the most easily offended poster on this board. I don't speak for all Bills fans, so I have no control for what they say. But I think we are all in agreement, and even with most Dolphin fans here, that your posts have a serious case of down syndrome.

But you do make me laugh. Thanks.

And by the way, don't try and put words in my mouth. I have admitted that I am willing to talk with any "enemy" fans about football, and I won't be offended when something true is said about the Bills. But for some gay reason, you get offended when you hear the truth or facts about the Dolphins.

I haven't met any Jet's or Pat's fans that cry as much as you. They seem to be able to hold an intelligent conversation, as well as most Dolphin fans, without whining. Get over it and accept it for what it is.

The Billszone is a great place for all of us to come together and talk AFC East football. You just want to whine about certain posters that can talk objectively with other team's fans.

feelthepain
02-12-2007, 04:37 PM
Is this **** serious? I could care less what team you root for and I could care less what smack you talk as long as it had a base. FTP, your arguements are baseless and designed fo nothing but to trash the Bills. It's hard for you to talk objectively about anyone in the AFC East. You seem to think that the Dolphins are the best team in the NFL. And when someone make a comment about the Dolphins, you immediatley jump on them and try to find a fault with Buffalo, even though the comment or topic has nothing to do with Buffalo. If I were to say that Culpepper sucked, you would come back with a JP bash and a retared defense of how good your coaches and FO are, even though the topic has nothing to do with JP Losman, the Dolphin's coaches, and the Dolphin's FO. You are by far the most easily offended poster on this board. I don't speak for all Bills fans, so I have no control for what they say. But I think we are all in agreement, and even with most Dolphin fans here, that your posts have a serious case of down syndrome.

But you do make me laugh. Thanks.

Really?? Prove it! I always use stats, (proven numbers) not biased opinion such as youself. You can't deal with stats because they hardly ever favor the Bills, thus you have no argument and it pisses you off, deal with it. Stop crying will ya, you sound like a child.

Bling
02-12-2007, 04:52 PM
Really?? Prove it! I always use stats, (proven numbers) not biased opinion such as youself. You can't deal with stats because they hardly ever favor the Bills, thus you have no argument and it pisses you off, deal with it. Stop crying will ya, you sound like a child.

I feel the pain

jmb1099
02-12-2007, 07:51 PM
You mean you twist stats to try to make them fit your own version of the season right? What medication are you on? You should ebay that stuff you'd make a killing

dolphan117
02-12-2007, 09:30 PM
Can FTP just be confined to the depths? I mean seriously, all he wants to do is talk smack so why not let him do it where he is supposed to while leaving the main board free of getting sidetracked with this crap.

And to the original post thanks for having us.

feelthepain
02-12-2007, 10:29 PM
Can FTP just be confined to the depths? I mean seriously, all he wants to do is talk smack so why not let him do it where he is supposed to while leaving the main board free of getting sidetracked with this crap.

And to the original post thanks for having us.

Did I write this,

But it's ok to argue with FTP since it can sometimes be hilarious.

Or this:

And then theres FTP........ :ill:

No I didn't, but all you see is me starting crap, both those quotes were posted before I typed a word, but whatever I say belongs in the depths?? Why don't you read before you post.<!-- / message -->

imbondz
02-12-2007, 11:42 PM
it's the off season, let's see how we all get along when we're in position to actually win a division title

ricogarion
02-13-2007, 05:23 AM
There is always a chance of trouble when members of different groups wearing different colors don't agree,kinda reminds me of West Side story.

jamze132
02-13-2007, 12:00 PM
Dude, if I really wanted to go back through all of your posts, I would find the dirt, but I'm not a major dick. Everyone on here knows the type of poster you are. You can take all the stat out there and shove them. It is a fact that the Bills had a better record last year, no? Even with that statement, you will get offended and search for a million reasons why the Dolphins are better. The point is, IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!!!!! You think that the Bills are the worst team in the history of humans and you will do whatever it takes to make yourself feel better. Get a life.
:dance:

HHURRICANE
02-13-2007, 12:06 PM
I just want to publicly thank those of you who can have an intelligent conversation about football without flying off the handle whenever something is said negative about your team.

Even though this is a Bills site, it's a great site where we Bills fans can get some positive insight to our team and yours from the outside. It's nice to hold intelectual conversations with you about your team's needs, our team's needs, and what we all expect from the upcoming season.

There are Bills fans that will be upset with this thread but I don't really care. I love talking football with anyone and this place is turning into a melting pot which is great. I thank all of you "enemy" fans that come here. Thanks.

:respect:

I agree 100%! However, I do have to question the intelligence of anyone who isn't a Bills fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:whistle:

BleedinGreenNC
02-13-2007, 12:48 PM
Touche!