PDA

View Full Version : beginning II look like playoff times...........

CuseJetsFan83
02-13-2007, 02:04 AM
with the recent injuries to tallinder and gaustad should the sabres bring up players in house, or shall they try and play lets make a deal

ps. in syracuse are there any sabres related bars or anything, especially when we hit postseason time, i dont have to stay at home at watch on vs like a tard

BlackMetalNinja
02-13-2007, 06:47 AM
with the recent injuries to tallinder and gaustad should the sabres bring up players in house, or shall they try and play lets make a deal

ps. in syracuse are there any sabres related bars or anything, especially when we hit postseason time, i dont have to stay at home at watch on vs like a tard

I'm sure you mean Spacek and Gaustad, as Tallinder is actually healthy now.

And I don't know about Sabres bars in Syracuse... but we can't save you from being a tard either way... :brace:

SabreEleven
02-13-2007, 11:29 AM
Come playoff time, the games will be on MSG, VS or NBC. You won't have an option on which station you watch them on no matter where you live

CuseJetsFan83
02-14-2007, 12:53 AM
I'm sure you mean Spacek and Gaustad, as Tallinder is actually healthy now.

And I don't know about Sabres bars in Syracuse... but we can't save you from being a tard either way... :brace:

yeahhhh sorry, long night...... work has been teh suck of late...... yay for babysitting teens all night

ricogarion
02-15-2007, 07:46 AM
Sabres have good depth in Rochester but sometimes a good veteran or two for the playoff push is necessary.Its getting the right ones without going broke doing it or losing solid prospects thats the secret.Role players not marquee types.

kgun12
02-16-2007, 11:11 PM

My brother owns the Beginning II in Syracuse, he has a lot of TV's, If you go there they will probably have the game on.

CuseJetsFan83
02-17-2007, 03:28 AM
My brother owns the Beginning II in Syracuse, he has a lot of TV's, If you go there they will probably have the game on.

good deal, the one on man center road right?

kgun12
02-17-2007, 11:41 PM
good deal, the one on man center road right?

Here's the address and web site.

Welcome to The Beginning II
"Home of the best wings in Syracuse."

Route 290
East Syracuse, NY 13057
315-463-5080

http://www.thebeginningii.com/

BTW it is the
HOME OF THE BUFFALO BILLS FOR CNY
THE OFFICIAL BILLS BACKERS OF SYRACUSE
HOME OF THE RED SOX NATION FOR CNY

CuseJetsFan83
02-17-2007, 11:53 PM
Here's the address and web site.

Welcome to The Beginning II
"Home of the best wings in Syracuse."

Route 290
East Syracuse, NY 13057
315-463-5080

http://www.thebeginningii.com/

BTW it is the
HOME OF THE BUFFALO BILLS FOR CNY
THE OFFICIAL BILLS BACKERS OF SYRACUSE
HOME OF THE RED SOX NATION FOR CNY

yeah thats the place, i used to date a girl in minoa that i had to drive by that each time to see her, that and the old bridge st music hall.....