PDA

View Full Version : I just got this e-mail from a friend

Patrick76777
02-13-2007, 10:45 AM
My friend is very good friends with a Buffalo High roller who personally knows Ralph Wilson. If I had to guess, I’d say that it’s as true as can be.

Patrick
It’s not looking good for the Bills. Ralph is very angry at the fans for failing to sell out the last few games of last season and he’s got an eye on LA. I’ve never heard Ralph talk this way before he seems set on moving the team. As for this season, Ralph is so angry at the league that he will not spend a penny in free agency. In fact, I hear that he was angry at Marv for resigning Coy Wire. He plans on letting all of our free agents walk and replacing them with league minimum guys. He also asked the league to schedule all home games at 1:00 and late season games at Noon so that he doesn’t have to turn on the lights at the stadium. This will allow him to save money on electricity. He’s also toying with the idea of banning food from tailgate parties and setting up concession stands in the parking lot to help maximize profits. In addition, he plans on busing players to all road games. The costs of chartering a jet has become too expensive. He’s also going to the throwback helmets all season because the white paint is actually cheaper then Red. He tired to keep them the original primer color, but the league turned it down.

In addition to all of this, he’s going to try to charge the Jills for being on the field, playing Lost and Survivor on the new JumboTron during games and replacing the heated benches to just plain wood benches.

He also informed me that Tom Golisano inquired about buying the team but Ralph told him to pound salt and he said and I quote, “These stupid fans can blow me, I’m outta here!”.

It’s just not looking good my friend.

I think the only way to save this team is to get the word out.

If you send this to 10 people, your wildest dreams will come true.
If you send this to 20 people, Jenny McCarthy will toss your Salad.
If you send this to 30 people, You need serious help.

Yours truly,
Your rich Buffalo friend.

Pinkerton Security
02-13-2007, 10:47 AM
My friend is very good friends with a Buffalo High roller who personally knows Ralph Wilson. If I had to guess, I’d say that it’s as true as can be.

Patrick
It’s not looking good for the Bills. Ralph is very angry at the fans for failing to sell out the last few games of last season and he’s got an eye on LA. I’ve never heard Ralph talk this way before he seems set on moving the team. As for this season, Ralph is so angry at the league that he will not spend a penny in free agency. In fact, I hear that he was angry at Marv for resigning Coy Wire. He plans on letting all of our free agents walk and replacing them with league minimum guys. He also asked the league to schedule all home games at 1:00 and late season games at Noon so that he doesn’t have to turn on the lights at the stadium. This will allow him to save money on electricity. He’s also toying with the idea of banning food from tailgate parties and setting up concession stands in the parking lot to help maximize profits. In addition, he plans on busing players to all road games. The costs of chartering a jet has become too expensive. He’s also going to the throwback helmets all season because the white paint is actually cheaper then Red. He tired to keep them the original primer color, but the league turned it down.

In addition to all of this, he’s going to try to charge the Jills for being on the field, playing Lost and Survivor on the new JumboTron during games and replacing the heated benches to just plain wood benches.

He also informed me that Tom Golisano inquired about buying the team but Ralph told him to pound salt and he said and I quote, “These stupid fans can blow me, I’m outta here!”.

It’s just not looking good my friend.

I think the only way to save this team is to get the word out.

If you send this to 10 people, your wildest dreams will come true.
If you send this to 20 people, Jenny McCarthy will toss your Salad.
If you send this to 30 people, You need serious help.

Yours truly,
Your rich Buffalo friend.

funniest thing i've read in a while!!!!!!!!!

Earthquake Enyart
02-13-2007, 10:47 AM
Jenny McCarthy. :hungry:

BillsNick
02-13-2007, 10:48 AM
:spam:

Earthquake Enyart
Too bad Ice isn't here. His head would explode.

RockStar36
Did ICE write this letter?

patmoran2006
02-13-2007, 10:53 AM
Sounds like Wilson is rivaling Cleveland Indians owner Rachel Phelps from the movie Major League.

imbondz
02-13-2007, 11:01 AM
you had me until you said Ralph likes the show LOST, then I knew it was a joke

RedEyE
02-13-2007, 11:11 AM
:rofl:

Earthquake Enyart
02-13-2007, 11:12 AM
I was pretty mad about signing Coy Wire too.

Crazygoo
02-13-2007, 11:15 AM
no food at tailgate parties??

Mitchy moo
02-13-2007, 11:21 AM
no food at tailgate parties??

They must plan on taking the bathrooms away, then the food goes as well.

Dr. Lecter
02-13-2007, 11:23 AM
I like the throwback helmets!!!!!

OpIv37
02-13-2007, 11:26 AM
They must plan on taking the bathrooms away, then the food goes as well.
actually, the way to make the most money is free/cheap greasy food and beer but charge $5 to use the bathrooms.

chernobylwraiths
02-13-2007, 11:27 AM
Jenny McCarthy. :hungry:

I concurr.

Gunzlingr
02-13-2007, 11:30 AM
I concurr.

Definitely.

Dr. Lecter
02-13-2007, 11:31 AM
Did ICE write this letter?

Obviously not.

If he did, the Bills would be moving to Tulsa.

Gunzlingr
02-13-2007, 11:34 AM
I heard that instead of a bus, Ralph was going to drive them to the games in his Taurus wagon.

BAM
02-13-2007, 11:37 AM
Dang. I knew it!

Mitchy moo
02-13-2007, 12:16 PM
actually, the way to make the most money is free/cheap greasy food and beer but charge $5 to use the bathrooms.

That would be the shortest line at the stadium, lol. :respect: imodium AD sales would go through the roof in the area as well.

madness
02-13-2007, 12:28 PM
I was pretty mad about signing Coy Wire too.

must be an over 100 thing. :idunno: