PDA

View Full Version : What's more exciting????

lordofgun
03-07-2003, 12:17 PM
The offseason or the season?

I love free agency just because of all the activity. It makes the offseason go by SOO much faster.

I find the offseason just as exciting as the season itself. FOOTBALL YEAR ROUND!

:feedback:

BillsNYC
03-07-2003, 12:20 PM
i love THIS years offseason...this is the best in YEARS!! we're actually thinking super bowl here! whens the last time we've done THAT!!

LtBillsFan66
03-07-2003, 12:21 PM
Football year round. Perfect. There is a little inactivity in February though.

Ebenezer
03-07-2003, 12:22 PM
Each have their excitment...the thing about the offseason is that it could be a new story every day (kinda like sex when you are young)...as oppose to the season where there is a build up to one big event (kind of like marriage)....or do I have them backward?? :chuckle:

Herdwatcher
03-07-2003, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
The offseason or the season?

I love free agency just because of all the activity. It makes the offseason go by SOO much faster.

I find the offseason just as exciting as the season itself. FOOTBALL YEAR ROUND!

:feedback:

DITTO!
With school taking up much of my time, news, events, come around fast it seems. Makes the off season fly-by. I have to admit. T.D is much better to look at than swinging porkchop eating jowles ever was. (Butler) Makes better moves as well.

Mr. Miyagi
03-07-2003, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Ebenezer
Each have their excitment...the thing about the offseason is that it could be a new story every day (kinda like sex when you are young)...as oppose to the season where there is a build up to one big event (kind of like marriage)....or do I have them backward?? :chuckle:
Yeah I think you had it exactly backwards. A new story everyday is like dating around new people all the time, whereas marriage is that you do all your chores, take care of kids, bring home the paycheck, and if you're lucky once a week you get your "big" reward, in my case just for a few minutes. :D

kgun12
03-07-2003, 12:49 PM
I enjoy the off season more! The draft just got fun again now that we are back in the 1st round! WooHoo!!!

THATHURMANATOR
03-07-2003, 12:52 PM
I like the season better myself!!!

Captain gameboy
03-07-2003, 12:56 PM
In the off season, everyone's equal, and hope springs eternal. In the season, reality hurts.

Ebenezer
03-07-2003, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi

Yeah I think you had it exactly backwards. A new story everyday is like dating around new people all the time, whereas marriage is that you do all your chores, take care of kids, bring home the paycheck, and if you're lucky once a week you get your "big" reward, in my case just for a few minutes. :D

:huh: that is what i said.