X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eyedog
    • Jul 2002

OJ #12

OJ and his 2003 yds in 1973. Considering his off the field problems I'm suprised they even put him in there.
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: OJ #12

#12 what? Who are 'they' and what is 'there'?
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• eyedog
      • Jul 2002

ESPN show "Who is #1". The show is about an athletes best individual years. Marino in 1984 was #9 I believe. Manning in 2004 was around #14.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

What do OJ's off field problems have to do with his on field performance 20 plus years earlier?
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by eyedog
          OJ and his 2003 yds in 1973. Considering his off the field problems I'm suprised they even put him in there.
          OJ's performance is better than #12. He did it with 2 less games and everybody forgets that. That's 143 yards of rushing per game. We jump for joy when Mcgahee has 2 games a year with 143 yards in it.

Comment

• Night Train
            Retired - On Several Levels
            • Jul 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
            OJ's performance is better than #12. He did it with 2 less games and everybody forgets that. That's 143 yards of rushing per game. We jump for joy when Mcgahee has 2 games a year with 143 yards in it.
            Yes but how can one argue with the Ego Sports Entertainment Network, the worldwide leader in sports ?

Booyah!
            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• eyedog
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
              What do OJ's off field problems have to do with his on field performance 20 plus years earlier?

Nothing at all. It just has been my perception that sports outlets really don't go out of their way to acknowledge what a great runner OJ was, and I think a lot of that has to do with his off the field problems.
              I laugh when I see many on this board who actually think Thurman was better than OJ.

Comment

Working...
              X