• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Bills Team Report from Fox

Get NFL news, scores, stats, standings & more for your favorite teams and players -- plus watch highlights and live games! All on FoxSports.com.

I love this team report, as I think it is dead on with accuracy in terms of the Bills strengths and weaknesses..

I wish I had as much talent as the guy who penned this masterpeice

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Re: Bills Team Report from Fox

Ouch this stat hurts

The Bills went 0-6 against those division champs and 1-7 against those playoffs teams, stark evidence that there is much work to be done.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• bigbub2352
      • Feb 2005

i dont think we sign Gandy or Kelsay, not worth the money they want or get
      XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Don't Panic
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy
        Ouch this stat hurts
        True, but it is a reflection of where we are. What it means is that we do well against the lower half of the league, which is good in terms of consistency. We absolutely have a ways to go, but knowing that we fare well against teams we should beat is a start. In the position we're in (on the upswing), I'd rather beat the teams we're supposed and lose to the ones we're not than lose to some bad teams and beat some good ones. Improving the O line and plugging a few spots on D, along with the further development of Losman and Evans, should get us over the hump on some of those good teams and get us the 10 wins it'll take to guarantee a playoff berth.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

"The Bills struggled mightily stopping the run, giving up 141 yards per game to rank 28th. In too many games, the defense got run over in the fourth quarter and couldn't get the ball back for a chance for the offense to win it (five losses by three points or fewer). Only six teams faced more plays than Buffalo."

Funny how the intelligent posters recognize that this is our biggest weakness and not QB.

Comment

• patmoran2006
            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
            "The Bills struggled mightily stopping the run, giving up 141 yards per game to rank 28th. In too many games, the defense got run over in the fourth quarter and couldn't get the ball back for a chance for the offense to win it (five losses by three points or fewer). Only six teams faced more plays than Buffalo."

Funny how the intelligent posters recognize that this is our biggest weakness and not QB.
            Agreed 100%

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by patmoran2006
              http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/teamRep...pe=InsideSlant

I love this team report, as I think it is dead on with accuracy in terms of the Bills strengths and weaknesses..

I wish I had as much talent as the guy who penned this masterpeice
              Just another nut-hugging wannabe reporter stating the friggen obvious. This is, what, article 8000 about the same thing?

Comment

• TigerJ
                • Jul 2002

I agree with pretty much everything.
                I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• YardRat
                  Well, lookie here...
                  • Dec 2004

Teams get run over in the fourth quarter because they're on the field too much for the first three, and that's usually just as much a result of having an ineffective offense as it is an ineffective defense.

We need improvement on both sides of the ball.
                  YardRat Wall of Fame
                  #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                  #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• YardRat
                    Well, lookie here...
                    • Dec 2004

To wit...

On offense, the Bills ranked 30th in yardage and ran the fewest number of plays in the league (898) thanks to converting 31.7 percent on third down.

and...

On defense, Buffalo's 18th-ranked unit played respectable football despite coordinator Perry Fewell's masochistic youth movement. At various times, the Bills started four rookies and played a half-dozen with regularity.

and...

Still, Buffalo wound up a very encouraging 10th in the league in points allowed at 19.4 per game
                    YardRat Wall of Fame
                    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

Working...
                    X