• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

Why don't we make a run at a WR?

Like maybe Kevin Curtis.......other than Lee Evans what recieving threats do we have? I think WR should be one of our top priorities to address....obviously not the top priority but it must be addressed we need to help JP as much as possible
  • Bert102176
    • Aug 2002

Re: Why don't we make a run at a WR?

I would like to see either Kevin Curtis or Drew Bennett signed this off season
    lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
      !?!?!?!?!?
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Bert102176
      I would like to see either Kevin Curtis or Drew Bennett signed this off season
      Curtis seems more likely because of him being with Fairchild in St. Louis

Comment

• Mahdi
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
        Like maybe Kevin Curtis.......other than Lee Evans what recieving threats do we have? I think WR should be one of our top priorities to address....obviously not the top priority but it must be addressed we need to help JP as much as possible
        I think we should address WR through the draft--- like with our first or second pick, depending on the availability of Lynch and Peterson.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
          !?!?!?!?!?
          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Mahdi
          I think we should address WR through the draft--- like with our first or second pick, depending on the availability of Lynch and Peterson.
          i agree with that WR is very deep in the draft this year infact i think the top 8 WRs if they play up to there potential which some probably wont but if they do i say by the end of their careers will all have mostly played as a #1 or #2 WR

Comment

Working...
          X