Anyone think George Steinbrenner or James Dolan would want to but the team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

Anyone think George Steinbrenner or James Dolan would want to but the team?

Not saying that they would be the best owners in the world cas they wouldnt be at least James Dolan wouldn't be but they would at least spend money on players to make this team better...just a thougt

discuss
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Re: Anyone think George Steinbrenner or James Dolan would want to but the team?

I have never heard of James dolan and Steinbrenner is about as old as Ralph and in worse health.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
      !?!?!?!?!?
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
      I have never heard of James dolan and Steinbrenner is about as old as Ralph and in worse health.
      i agree but Steinbrenner's family would take over.....Dolan owns the Rangers and Knicks and trust me he spends plenty

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
        • Jul 2002

My preference of course would be Golisano. He has love for Western new york and look what he has done with the Sabres. However anyone who will keep them here is fine with me.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

Neither Dolan nor Steinbrenner is a Buffalo guy, so I don't see them having much of an incentive to keep them in Buffalo.

Galisano or Rich, or in combination, seem like the best bet.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Definitely Golisano. Or Bob Rich Jr. Or maybe a dark horse candidate....Danny Wegman.

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
              All-Pro Zoner
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mikey82
              Definitely Golisano. Or Bob Rich Jr. Or maybe a dark horse candidate....Danny Wegman.
              Danny Wegman

Comment

Working...
              X