PDA

View Full Version : Shifty Marv ploy...............

Mitchy moo
02-17-2007, 08:13 AM
I think this PC was a front for the Bills. I think they sneak a few huge moves in to make our team better right now. Marv is from the old school, never let them see you coming and have them asking themselves what just happened. This is based on a need to know basis and when Marv's moves are over, they will be like wow we need to know how he did that.

Age + Experience + Knowledge = Better Bills Football

ublinkwescore
02-17-2007, 08:15 AM
In Marv I Trust!

patmoran2006
02-17-2007, 08:22 AM
That's stupid.. Nobody can "sneak" any big FA signings..

If we decided to pursue a bigger player, he's going to get other offers.

BILLSROCK1212
02-17-2007, 09:07 AM
I think this PC was a front for the Bills. I think they sneak a few huge moves in to make our team better right now. Marv is from the old school, never let them see you coming and have them asking themselves what just happened. This is based on a need to know basis and when Marv's moves are over, they will be like wow we need to know how he did that.

this isnt very likely

Jan Reimers
02-17-2007, 10:25 AM
I said kind of the same thing in a post yesterday, but I was kidding. Maybe Skoob is, too.

Michael82
02-17-2007, 12:18 PM
:pray:

clumping platelets
02-17-2007, 12:24 PM
MisInformation Strategy :up:

HHURRICANE
02-17-2007, 12:26 PM

No. The article in the Buffalo News nailed it. They can't afford to ammortize signing bonuses and they won't. PERIOD. They are not going to cut all of our draft mistakes either aka: Everett

Clements and Fletcher are gone. The only shocker is annoucing Spikes might be done. I guess he's not going to recover. The medical staff must be telling the coaching staff he's done. Told ya that his tear was too high for a full recovery.

McBFLO
02-17-2007, 01:04 PM
After reading that article, I have to admit I feel a little better about the presser yesterday...

Bert102176
02-17-2007, 01:07 PM
Marv isn't that shifty lol they will sit on the money and screw over the fans by not bringing in anyone to help win and we'll miss the playoffs once again.