Dan Marino Squeezes Harder And Harder During Congratulatory Handshake With Manning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Dan Marino Squeezes Harder And Harder During Congratulatory Handshake With Manning

Dan Marino Squeezes Harder And Harder During Congratulatory Handshake With Peyton Manning

MIAMI—During a post-Super Bowl handshake between former Miami Dolphins quarterback Dan Marino and MVP Peyton Manning, the Colts quarterback reported that Marino gradually increased the pressure of his grip to the point where, by the end of the 10-second exchange, it was as if Marino was attempting to hurt Manning rather than congratulate him. "At first he was smiling and telling me how great he thought I played, but as the grip got firmer, he started talking through clenched teeth about how lucky I was to win a Super Bowl," Manning said, adding that the more Marino's grip increased, the less sincere his comments seemed. "Towards the end [of the handshake], he was just glaring at me, saying, 'I would kill to be you right now.'" Manning said that the handshake finally ended when the "crazy" look in Marino's eyes eventually disappeared.

The Onion brings you all of the latest news, stories, photos, videos and more from America's finest news source.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

• Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: Dan Marino Squeezes Harder And Harder During Congratulatory Handshake With Manning

People go crazy when they are on diets.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
      • Mar 2005

Re: Dan Marino Squeezes Harder And Harder During Congratulatory Handshake With Manning

Old news LOG. Someone else posted this fabrication right after the Superbowl. Still rather funny though

Comment

Working...
      X