PDA

View Full Version : What happened on the tying goal?

Philagape
02-17-2007, 07:57 PM
I'm watching at work so I can't pay attention half the time, but I saw it was reviewed and the Bruins had to be called back from the dressing room? :huh:

MikeInRoch
02-17-2007, 08:00 PM
Briere took a shot with about 50 seconds left - the goalie made an unbelievable save - almost. The puck actually went over the line before it came back out. At the next stopage of play (when the clock went to 00:00), they reviewed it, ruled it a goal, and reset the clock to the time of the goal.

Mitchy moo
02-17-2007, 08:07 PM
The Bruins did not want to come out.

Meathead
02-18-2007, 11:21 AM
unbelieveable pseudosave but it was in by an inch

SabreEleven
02-18-2007, 12:24 PM
unbelieveable pseudosave but it was in by an inch

I'll take "What Ms. Meat says in the bedroon every night for $200, Alex"

Michael82
02-18-2007, 02:51 PM
Briere took a shot with about 50 seconds left - the goalie made an unbelievable save - almost. The puck actually went over the line before it came back out. At the next stopage of play (when the clock went to 00:00), they reviewed it, ruled it a goal, and reset the clock to the time of the goal.
It would have been an awesome save, but it was just a bit too late. I loved how the Bruins didn't want to come out of the locker room. I'm surprised that the ref didn't give them a penalty for delay of game for not coming out when they asked them to.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
02-18-2007, 03:01 PM
It would have been an awesome save, but it was just a bit too late. I loved how the Bruins didn't want to come out of the locker room. I'm surprised that the ref didn't give them a penalty for delay of game for not coming out when they asked them to.

Yeah Lindy said something about that in his press conf. last night "he asked the ref if they could call a delay of game penalty and the ref said that he couldn't. That's what I don't like about MSG (shootout post game) they don't give you Lindy's whole press conference they just give you bits and peices while Empire gave you the whole thing live.

BlackMetalNinja
02-18-2007, 03:30 PM
Thomas's not quite a save was awesome though... I definitely yelled "Holy S***!, how did that not go in" when he did it. But as soon as they reviewed it you could see clearly it had crossed the line. One of the crazier plays I have seen in some time.

JD
02-18-2007, 07:20 PM
When **** like that happens..just throw it along the ice please, damn lol. Because you know the goalie is gonna dive and flail his arms crazily in an attempt to stop the puck. The last thing he would do is lay on the ice lol

JD
02-18-2007, 07:21 PM
Black.. it was the craizest save weve seen in like 3 weeks..remember millers INSANE save?

BlackMetalNinja
02-18-2007, 09:09 PM
Black.. it was the craizest save weve seen in like 3 weeks..remember millers INSANE save?

One of the 2-3 games I actually missed this year... wasn't it an afternoon game? I believe I was at work. I heard about that save, but never actually saw it.

Dozerdog
02-18-2007, 09:35 PM
One of the 2-3 games I actually missed this year... wasn't it an afternoon game? I believe I was at work. I heard about that save, but never actually saw it.Pretty much an identical save, except it was 6 inches on the other side of thr goal line

JD
02-19-2007, 02:08 AM
and it was pretty much a 3-0 after lydman slid out of the way, pretty nasty

heres the vid http://youtube.com/watch?v=fQKfFKr-M7g&mode=related&search=

RockStar36
02-19-2007, 07:14 AM
I thought they should have just tacked the extra time on to the third period