PDA

View Full Version : Tom Brady is having a baby out of wedlock............

Mitchy moo
02-18-2007, 04:30 PM
Baby out of wedlock, what will the neighbors think? Well there goes the golden boy image, schmuck he is.

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is going to be a father, the New York Post reported Sunday.
Actress Bridget Moynahan, who is no longer dating Brady, is three months pregnant with his child, the newspaper reported. Brady and Moynahan dated for two years before breaking up in December.
This will be the first child for both.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17218376/

The Spaz
02-18-2007, 05:34 PM
I thought Tom was all about anal though. Wow I didn't know having anal could make you pregnant...

DynaPaul
02-18-2007, 06:08 PM
Must be a surrogate mother for his gay lover.

tat2dmike77
02-18-2007, 06:20 PM
Impossible brady has no nuts to begin with

LtFinFan66
02-18-2007, 06:23 PM
Why did he have to ruin a hot chick with his devil spawn

BlackMetalNinja
02-18-2007, 06:30 PM
But the real question here remains...

What Would Tedy Do?

camelcowboy
02-18-2007, 10:41 PM
Hope her water breaks during the bills game :up:

Bling
02-18-2007, 10:48 PM
Congrats to Tom and Bridget. Kids got a nice pedigree.

Mitchy moo
02-19-2007, 12:27 AM

What Would Tedy Do?

Or even better who did tedy do?

ublinkwescore
02-19-2007, 02:50 AM
I hope she milks his ass for 3 mill a year in child support!!!!

ublinkwescore
02-19-2007, 02:50 AM
Pun intended after she has her sex change operation.

Ebenezer
02-19-2007, 02:58 AM
Damn, the jealously in this thread...trust me, he doesn't care what any of us thinks about the situation...

...and with regard to that...so what if he has a kid out of wedlock? that's between him and the mom.

shelby
02-19-2007, 04:41 AM

What Would Tedy Do?

:spit:

ublinkwescore
02-19-2007, 04:46 AM
Damn, the jealously in this thread...trust me, he doesn't care what any of us thinks about the situation...

...and with regard to that...so what if he has a kid out of wedlock? that's between him and the mom.

I'm not jealous - I just can't stand Brady because he's a piece of $#!t.

Mitchy moo
02-19-2007, 06:59 AM

that's the bottom line.

mybills
02-19-2007, 07:58 AM
He can teach the baby how to cry.

I guess this means he's not gay, but rather, Bi.

LtFinFan66
02-19-2007, 08:00 AM

I guess this means he's not gay, but rather, Bi.His agent told him to do it to lessen the rumors

ublinkwescore
02-19-2007, 08:12 AM

I guess this means he's not gay, but rather, Bi.

You don't just stop being gay.

Ask Sab and TD.

Michael82
02-19-2007, 10:07 AM
Good post! :clap:

Carlton Bailey
02-19-2007, 10:14 AM
This hurts his "blue" quarterback status.

Jan Reimers
02-19-2007, 10:32 AM
Well, he's no Eric Moulds - or Willis McGahee, for that matter.

Ebenezer
02-19-2007, 10:39 AM
3 SB rings...as soon as he hits 30-35K yards then he is a lock for the HOF.

The Spaz
02-19-2007, 10:40 AM
Yeah I'm jealous I don't have a kid out of wedlock...

Bling
02-19-2007, 11:35 AM
Yeah I'm jealous I don't have a kid out of wedlock...

You're not suppose to be jealous of the kid out of wedlock. You're suppose to be jealous of Tom Brady. He's not trying to make you jealous, however, the people in here reak of jealousy. They can't stand that he has 3 SB rings, attended multiple Pro Bowls, can throw away hot girls, has millions, and will be a HOF. I don't know what it is about him, but everyone *****es about him and never about Peyton Manning or anyone else. Maybe it's because he kicks our ass twice a year and always reps the East.

patmoran2006
02-19-2007, 11:36 AM
3 SB rings...as soon as he hits 30-35K yards then he is a lock for the HOF.
He could retire tommorow and he's a lock for the HOF

BAM
02-19-2007, 11:50 AM
Sinner!

:shakeno:

DynaPaul
02-19-2007, 12:24 PM
You're not suppose to be jealous of the kid out of wedlock. You're suppose to be jealous of Tom Brady. He's not trying to make you jealous, however, the people in here reak of jealousy. They can't stand that he has 3 SB rings, attended multiple Pro Bowls, can throw away hot girls, has millions, and will be a HOF. I don't know what it is about him, but everyone *****es about him and never about Peyton Manning or anyone else. Maybe it's because he kicks our ass twice a year and always reps the East.

We don't like him because he acts like an entitled rich brat. All happy and content when things are going his way but as soon as adversity comes he cries like a baby. If he had 0 SB rings and we beat his ass twice a year I'd still hate him.

I'm happy for Peyton on the other hand. He's a guy who has taken his lumps and gotten his due.

The Spaz
02-19-2007, 01:42 PM
We don't like him because he acts like an entitled rich brat. All happy and content when things are going his way but as soon as adversity comes he cries like a baby. If he had 0 SB rings and we beat his ass twice a year I'd still hate him.

I'm happy for Peyton on the other hand. He's a guy who has taken his lumps and gotten his due.

:respect: :up:

TacklingDummy
02-19-2007, 02:09 PM
You don't just stop being gay.

Ask Sab and TD.

Your sister...rrrrr...I mean mother could turn anyone gay.

Mitchy moo
02-19-2007, 02:16 PM
Sinner!

:shakeno:

lol.

Michael82
02-20-2007, 10:39 AM

GREAT POST! :bf1:

Ebenezer
02-20-2007, 10:44 AM

Adversity? He complains to the ref like everyother spoiled brat. They are all spoiled brats. Peyton has a great marketing campaign...it doesn't mean he is the "guy next door" it means there are some great commercial writers out there.

Brady was never hated until he came from no place to win 3 SB rings...he is an entitled rich brat...you don't get to where he is at out of a cracker jack box...the kid has earned it.

tell me any player would be different if they were a 6th round pick, had good looks, won 3 SBs, was an instant lock for the HOF and had the chance to nail the hotties he has...folks need to grow a pair. He will go down as one of the greatest QBs of all time...the rage you feel is frustration over not beating him...as Miami fans fans all those years with JK.

Give the kid his due...and leave the jealously at the door.

BAM
02-20-2007, 11:31 AM
He's great alright. Great quarterback. That's about it IMO. He comes off to me with quite an aura of arrrogance. Not a fan of that so much. Don't like the guy. Don't have to. So I don't.

Ebenezer
02-20-2007, 11:34 AM
He's great alright. Great quarterback. That's about it IMO. He comes off to me with quite an aura of arrrogance. Not a fan of that so much. Don't like the guy. Don't have to. So I don't.
you don't have to like him...I don't like him as a player - he plays for NE. But you have to respect what he has done as a player and there isn't enough of that around here...guys post as if TB is nothing more than the waterboy.

BAM
02-20-2007, 11:39 AM
Oh I definitely respect his play. He's very talented and will obviously go down as one of the best ever. Unfortunately he plays in our division.

I will even admit there is a little jealousy attributing to my opinion of the guy. How couldn't you be jealous of him? He's in our division, his team has raped us the majority of the last 5 or 6 years, 3 superbowls, MVP?

Perhaps he's a great guy in person I don't know but from just seeing his press conferences he seems like a bit of *****. There have been many highly successful players that have won championships and didn't come off like that. To me anyways.

Jan Reimers
02-20-2007, 11:39 AM
I think I just saw Brady at the hearing to determine the father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby . . . or was that Willis?

Ebenezer
02-20-2007, 11:41 AM
I think I just saw Brady at the hearing to determine the father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby . . . or was that Willis?
I don't think TB would need to stoop so low.

imbondz
02-20-2007, 12:03 PM
i'm definitely jealous of him.

DynaPaul
02-20-2007, 07:40 PM
Adversity? He complains to the ref like everyother spoiled brat. They are all spoiled brats. Peyton has a great marketing campaign...it doesn't mean he is the "guy next door" it means there are some great commercial writers out there.

Not true. Every QB doesn't complain to the refs. Sure, Peyton does too, no one can deny that. But Brady acts like all the calls should go his way. Like he's the royalty of the NFL and should be treated as such. Michael Jordan was a big time whiner and I respected his skill but I can't say I personally liked the guy.

A winner is one thing, a whiner is another...

LtFinFan66
02-20-2007, 08:08 PM
3 SB rings...as soon as he hits 30-35K yards then he is a lock for the HOF.Damn you Frank!! Nobody asked for the voice of reason!! Let the Brady bashing go on in peace!!

Mitchy moo
02-20-2007, 08:23 PM
Damn you Frank!! Nobody asked for the voice of reason!! Let the Brady bashing go on in peace!!

F- Brady and his date. She's a whore anyways for having a child out of wedlock.

MTBillsFan
02-20-2007, 09:47 PM
we'll need to see DNA on that one. It's super man Tedy's kid

The Spaz
02-20-2007, 11:34 PM
**** Tom Brady!!:monkeyp:

jimmifli
02-21-2007, 12:42 AM
Lions and Tigers and kids out of wedlock oh my!

Who ****ing cares.

Prudes.