PDA

View Full Version : Coaching carousel

Pinkerton Security
02-19-2007, 01:54 PM
With the signings of Norv Turner and Wade Phillips to 2 of the better teams in the NFL last year, I have been thinking about last years off-season, and I am more and more happy with how things went down last year. I really wanted McCarthy last year, but we went with Dick, and I was a little disappointed.

However, looking back, I think that things worked out pretty well for us. I would certainly take Jauron over Norv Turner, no doubt, i think he is no good as a head coach, and Wade Phillips made me mad when he was here. So, do you think, in hindsight, that hiring Jauron was a good move? Do you think he is a good coach, or just better than the other options? Or do you think he sucks and shouldnt be coaching our team?+

Mr. Miyagi
02-19-2007, 02:04 PM
I like Dick.

You know what I mean. :couch:

RockStar36
02-19-2007, 02:08 PM
So far Jauron has looked alright. He has already done enough to change my opinion of him from last off-season.

Mr. Pink
02-19-2007, 02:11 PM
I want Marty.

He always turns teams around and turns them into playoff bound competitive teams, just can't get over that hump.

MARTY-BALL IN BUFFALO!

RockStar36
02-19-2007, 02:12 PM
I want Marty.

He always turns teams around and turns them into playoff bound competitive teams, just can't get over that hump.

MARTY-BALL IN BUFFALO!

No thanks.

Saratoga Slim
02-19-2007, 04:15 PM
I'm happy with what Dick got done in '06. From all accounts, there's a much better atmosphere around the clubhouse this offseason. I have no major complaints with his hiring right now.

That said, he's had the one-year transitional grace period, and this season we all need to see some wins. another 7-9 won't cut it.