PDA

View Full Version : New Hotties.

Patrick76777
03-07-2003, 02:07 PM
First of all, I’m changing the team name. This is no longer the Hotties or the *****es. I know that names are not a big deal, but we need to wipe out the idea of being a hottie or a *****. We’ll call our team the Boozehounds.

I sent everyone a PM, explaining my plan but I figure I’ll give it one more rundown. If you look at the names on this new team, you’ll find 5 of the strongest players left in this game. The 5 of us played huge roles in all of our teams Victories. I contend that the 5 of us should be able to systematically mow down the other team. We’re back to Group challenges here guys.

I ask you one thing! What have you got to lose? Let’s just go into the first challenge loaded for bear. Let’s go into this thing ready to kick some A$$. If we win it, We’re up 5-4. Then we win the next and we’re up 5-3. There’s no reason why we can’t dominate. Who knows when Log is going to merge us again, but let’s make that decision for him. He’ll have to merge us when we’re up 5-1.

I want your thoughts. I want you to tell me what you have to lose, by giving 100% to beat the new *****es!

BillC
03-09-2003, 03:17 PM
Here we go with the "I" again....

Jaded Jr...:rolleyes: