PDA

View Full Version : Scouting Combine TV Schedule

DraftBoy
02-21-2007, 10:02 AM
Thursday, Feb. 22
2 p.m. ET: 2007 Scouting Combine Press Conferences (LIVE)
6:30 PM ET: Path to the Draft from the Scouting Combine
7 p.m. ET: NFL Total Access at the Scouting Combine (LIVE)

Friday, Feb. 23
6:30 PM ET: Path to the Draft from the Scouting Combine
7 p.m. ET: NFL Total Access at the Scouting Combine (LIVE)

Saturday, Feb. 24
11 a.m. ET: Workouts: Tight Ends, Kickers and Offensive Linemen (LIVE) (repeats at 4 & 8 p.m.)
7 p.m. ET/PT: NFL Total Access at the Scouting Combine (LIVE)

Sunday, Feb. 25
11 a.m. ET: Workouts: Quarterbacks, Running Backs and Wide Receivers (LIVE) (repeats at 4 & 8 p.m.)

Monday, Feb. 26
11 a.m. ET: Workouts: Linebackers and Defensive Linemen (LIVE) (repeats at 4 & 8 p.m.)

Tuesday, Feb. 27
11 a.m. ET: Workouts: Defensive Backs (LIVE) (repeats at 4 & 8 p.m.)

Wednesday, Feb. 28
8 p.m. ET/PT: 2007 NFL Scouting Combine Wrap-Up Show

Those with NFL Network better report in damnit!

mysticsoto
02-21-2007, 12:10 PM
GASP! You don't have NFLN ??? Dude...c'mon...once you get it, you won't know how you lived without it!!!

If you have cable, forget waiting for Time Warner to resolve this. Dump them and get satellite!!!

DraftBoy
02-21-2007, 01:15 PM
GASP! You don't have NFLN ??? Dude...c'mon...once you get it, you won't know how you lived without it!!!

If you have cable, forget waiting for Time Warner to resolve this. Dump them and get satellite!!!

Im a poor college student with loans up to my eyeballs, plus I use Charter Communications, and Ive been to war with them about no NFLN, of that I assure you.

TigerJ
02-21-2007, 01:34 PM
Those of us with cable (Time Warner/Charter Communications) aare depending on those of you with NFLN to stay glued to your TVs during combine programming and give us complete and detailed reports. (I don't pay for my cable, which makes it easy on the pocket book, but limits my choice.)

DraftBoy
02-21-2007, 01:47 PM
Those of us with cable (Time Warner/Charter Communications) aare depending on those of you with NFLN to stay glued to your TVs during combine programming and give us complete and detailed reports. (I don't pay for my cable, which makes it easy on the pocket book, but limits my choice.)

THANK YOU!!! (though I do pay for my cable) :respect:

mysticsoto
02-21-2007, 02:05 PM
I will do my best, but I tend to skim through the combine results...last year, I only paid attention to certain high profile names and that was it.

But I'm sure there will be some combine-aholics here who can post good summaries...with the little one at home, I find I have time to watch TV less and less.

DraftBoy
02-21-2007, 02:14 PM
I will do my best, but I tend to skim through the combine results...last year, I only paid attention to certain high profile names and that was it.

But I'm sure there will be some combine-aholics here who can post good summaries...with the little one at home, I find I have time to watch TV less and less.

I understand

this one time....:respect: