PDA

View Full Version : FOX Sports final pre-combine Mock Draft

patmoran2006
02-21-2007, 11:31 AM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6479762

They have us taking CB Darrelle Revis from Pitt with our 12th pick.
ARe you ****ing serious??

patmoran2006
02-21-2007, 11:33 AM
I will be VERY PISSED if we take a cornerback at 12, I dont care who it is... When our front seven and OL are bigger priorities..

marv says that the lines are important.. prove it

raphael120
02-21-2007, 11:41 AM
havent you got the memo? it's all good, man. we've got that 6th and 7th round pick for the lines, don't you worry!

Saratoga Slim
02-21-2007, 12:05 PM
I will be VERY PISSED if we take a cornerback at 12, I dont care who it is... When our front seven and OL are bigger priorities..

I could not agree more. I'll be pissed if we take a DB at 12. Second round maybe.....but only if necessary.

I don't think its going to happen though this year. I'm crossing my fingers we can find a decent corner in FA.

patmoran2006
02-21-2007, 12:11 PM
I hope so too, but I wouldnt be surprised if they just let Youboty start next season.. Im not a big fan of that, though I think he will grow into a starter's role eventually anyway. But I will be a hell of a lot less worried if they address a much stronger front seven.

PS- Losing Fletcher and pluggin in Ellison is NOT the improvement I'm talking about either.

Earthquake Enyart
02-21-2007, 12:11 PM

I'll be happy because CB is our biggest need.

jdbillsfan
02-21-2007, 12:33 PM
I think we have to look at the complete draft, not just get pissed about whoever they pick first.

In my opionion, the later rounds are usually what makes the draft. Also if Revis ends up being a top corner and a guy like David Harris turns out to be a solid to good LB and some other guys drop and we got some more steals, I think it could work out.

patmoran2006
02-21-2007, 12:39 PM
I'll be happy because CB is our biggest need.
Umm... Ok

Earthquake Enyart
02-21-2007, 12:40 PM
Umm... Ok
Let's go get some Colts!

OpIv37
02-21-2007, 12:41 PM
none of these people who do mocks pay any attention to the Bills or the team needs. It's big news that we're probably going to lose Clements, so they go off of that. There are probably at least 40 posters on this board that know more about the Bills than whoever wrote that.

Mr. Miyagi
02-21-2007, 01:14 PM
We don't need a lock down corner in our system. This guy is an idiot.

Brady Quinn isn't dropping to Miami at 9 either. The Bucs will take him at #4. Gruden loves quarterbacks.

Don't Panic
02-21-2007, 01:25 PM
none of these people who do mocks pay any attention to the Bills or the team needs. It's big news that we're probably going to lose Clements, so they go off of that. There are probably at least 40 posters on this board that know more about the Bills than whoever wrote that.

Exactly... on paper, it looks like losing Nate means we go CB in round one to lay observer. Yet I can remember in the last couple of months reading about how Marv and the coaching stuff do not feel the need to get a corner early. In fact, if I remeber correctly, it said something about not needing to look for one until the middle rounds (3rd on). Even if we don't get a corner in FA (which I would be very surprised at), we will not go corner in round 1.

Jan Reimers
02-21-2007, 01:34 PM
What a lot of these media gurus see is that we are most likely losing Clements, ergo we must draft a replacement CB in the first round.

That is the extent of their analysis.

DraftBoy
02-21-2007, 01:58 PM
What a lot of these media gurus see is that we are most likely losing Clements, ergo we must draft a replacement CB in the first round.

And now we know why they are the "experts"

Mr. Miyagi
02-21-2007, 02:29 PM
They're experts compared to the casual joe who doesn't follow the league that closely. Any one of us on this board know more than most of these "experts". They mostly just read what others wrote and regurgitate the info.

jamze132
02-22-2007, 06:44 AM

This is exactly how Kiper ever got a job at ESPN. All the idiots who listen to this guy are the same idiots that think if ESPN says something, it must be hidden in the bible.

jamze132
02-22-2007, 06:46 AM
I really get tired of reading everyone's mock draft each year. Especially anyone form ESPN.

We ain't taking no CB in the 1st RD.

X-Era
02-22-2007, 06:57 AM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6479762

They have us taking CB Darrelle Revis from Pitt with our 12th pick.
ARe you ****ing serious??

Im not high on Revis, but I wish I was high.

Not a Revis fan.

X-Era
02-22-2007, 06:59 AM

Just leave it to me and DB :dance:

Don't Panic
02-22-2007, 10:45 AM
...if ESPN says something, it must be hidden in the bible.

Wait a minute... there's things hidden in the Bible?

Al13
02-22-2007, 12:22 PM
This is exactly how Kiper ever got a job at ESPN. All the idiots who listen to this guy are the same idiots that think if ESPN says something, it must be hidden in the bible.

maybe he got a job because he is doin this for a long time and actually is much appreciated for his work in scouting players

Jan Reimers
02-22-2007, 12:24 PM
"Thou Shalt Not Covet Thy Neighbor's Mock Draft."

Philagape
02-22-2007, 03:56 PM
I wouldn't worry, taking a CB goes against all knowledgeable wisdom.

1. CB is the least crucial position in the cover two. Upgrading the D-line and/or LBs will help the defense more.

2. Youboty was drafted to be a starter. Some may not like it, but I'll reserve judgment until at least the preseason.

Bert102176
02-22-2007, 06:11 PM
Jan you are exactly right, and as for our draft I really hope we take Willis he is a beast at MLB

jamze132
02-23-2007, 06:55 AM
Yes there are. I can show you a thing or two if interested. I can even show you where Michael Irvin was constantly spotted in Sadom.

jamze132
02-23-2007, 07:00 AM
maybe he got a job because he is doin this for a long time and actually is much appreciated for his work in scouting players
Yeah, thats it.

Kiper reads the scouting reports just like we do and then makes his assessment from that. He is a tool and it wouldn't suprise me if he wasn't even in Indianapolis.