X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Saratoga Slim
    • Jul 2005

Possible Sleepers at DT, G and RB

Anybody know anything more than is written below about these guys?

Paul Soliai/DT/Utah: Already anointed by scouts as the next top Polynesian performer at the combine, Soliai is ready to produce some eye-popping numbers. He weighs 338 pounds, is expected to run under five seconds and should complete 35 repetitions on the bench.

Andy Alleman/G/Akron: A former defensive lineman, Alleman is a little known player battling for a top-five spot at the guard position. At 306 pounds, he is another lineman who'll likely break the five-second mark in the 40 and push up 225 pounds around 35 repetitions. . . .

. . . Eldra Buckley/RB/Tennessee-Chattanooga: The explosive running back has averaged 5.6 yards on 432 carries the past two seasons and is ready to showcase his game-breaking speed. Expect the 200-pound Buckley to run in the 4.3 range.
    Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Re: Possible Sleepers at DT, G and RB

I have heard only but good things about Buckley, I wouldnt mind him as high as the 6th
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy
      I have heard only but good things about Buckley, I wouldnt mind him as high as the 6th
      an explosive RB with 4.3 speed is exactly the type of complement that I'd like to see to McGahee. I'd like to hear more, but sounds good so far.
      Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Saratoga Slim
        Paul Soliai/DT/Utah: Already anointed by scouts as the next top Polynesian performer at the combine, Soliai is ready to produce some eye-popping numbers. He weighs 338 pounds, is expected to run under five seconds and should complete 35 repetitions on the bench.
        I've seen him play a few times and already had him on my DT list for the middle rounds (3-4) but he could go higher. He's a real talent and could be very disruptive at the 1 Gap.
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

Working...
        X