Gee, thanks.

clumping platelets
02-21-2007, 02:49 PM
Le Puke

Michael82
02-21-2007, 03:01 PM
Thanks man! :up:

I just converted it....

Three teams would attempt to obtain the services of the goalie Martin Biron of the Buffalo Sabres, one of which is the Montreal Canadians. The Panthers and the Lightning would discuss also with the Sabres.

Because of the injuries that afflict the Sabres, one thinks that the value of Biron would be nevertheless downwards.

Before the injuries to Paul Gaustad, Jaroslav Spacek, Maxim Afinigenov, Ales Kotalik and Jiri Novotny, Sabres could hope to obtain more for the goalie as a player of round first one or a young hope. They nevertheless will have to be less greedy.

According to the Ottawa Sun, the Lightning would be close to to obtain Biron, that touches a salary of 2.178 million this season. Some exchanges, Sabres would obtain the left winger Ruslan Fedotenko.

Biron, that will be free as the air been it next, imposed in front of his net when it replaced Ryan Miller during the two last seasons.

Besides, the general director of the Sabres Darcy Regier denied that it was been very interested in to obtain the veteran goalie Ed Belfour of the Panthers of the Florida according to the New Buffalo. <AREA shape=RECT alt="RDS.ca - accueil" coords=2,3,153,39 href="/"><SCRIPT language=JavaScript type=text/javascript> <!--// // INSERT HEADER IMAGE MAP FOR CURRENT SPORT HOME PAGE var arrSport = new Array("alouettes","amateurs","athenes","baseball","baseballquebec","basketball","boxe","britishopen","canadien","capitales","cart","championnatpga","chasse","citadelles","combats","coupedumonde","courses","curling","cyclisme","divers","euro","expos","extremes","f1","football","gazelles","golf","hockey","impact","interbox","intercanada","irl","jo","karting","lbeq","lhjaaa","lhjmq","lhjmq/memorial","lsaa","lutte","masters","midgetaaa","nascar","nordiques","omniumaustralie","omniumcanadien","pantheon","pleinair","poolrds","rallye","retouraujeu2005","roland-garros","rugby","semipro","senateurs","ski","soccer","superbowl","tennis","tourfrance","usic","usopengolf","usopentennis","wimbledon"); var sportNum = arrSport.length; var currSport = ""; for (x = 0; x < sportNum; x++) { if (currURI.indexOf(arrSport[x]) != -1) { currSport = arrSport[x]; } } if (currSport) { document.write('<area shape="rect" alt="" coords="93,41,746,91" href="/' + currSport + '/" />'); } //--> </SCRIPT><AREA shape=RECT alt="" coords=93,41,746,91 href="/hockey/"><SCRIPT language=JavaScript type=text/javascript><!--// // APELLER FONCTION GESTIONNAIRE SECTION ACTIVE MENU HAUT // FONCTION R&#201;SIDE DANS /js/menu_haut.js topMenuSelect(); // CONFIRM PAGE IS LOADED isPageLoaded = true; //--></SCRIPT><!-- </IMAGE MAP ENTETE> -->

Dr. Lecter
02-21-2007, 03:06 PM
Biron, that will be free as the air been it next, imposed in front of his net when it replaced Ryan Miller during the two last seasons.

Now we need it translated from Mikey to English!

Philagape
02-21-2007, 03:11 PM

That's Canadian.

Michael82
02-21-2007, 03:13 PM
That's Canadian.
:rofl: Exactly. I actually changed some things to. That's the rough French to English translation, although I corrected the name Sabres and goalie. :up:

THATHURMANATOR
02-21-2007, 03:46 PM
I am all for trading Biron but not to a contendor for Fedetenko.....

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
02-21-2007, 05:18 PM
Biron for LeCavalier I would take but not for Fedotenko, or Brion to Panthers for Belfour and Boumeister I love this kid. Even better I would like to see Biron traded out of the Eastern Conf. so we wouldn't have to play him that often. ESPN insider is reporting that the Sabres asking price for Biron is a player, a prospect and a 1st round draft pick.

camelcowboy
02-21-2007, 05:20 PM
Biron for LeCavalier I would take but not for Fedotenko, or Brion to Panthers for Belfour and Boumeister I love this kid. Even better I would like to see Biron traded out of the Eastern Conf. so we wouldn't have to play him that often. ESPN insider is reporting that the Sabres asking price for Biron is a player, a prospect and a 1st round draft pick.

LeCavalier makes around 6 million a year. Throw that money at Briere, or drury. In my opinion that is too much for marty. Player pick, prospect, player, but not all three.

Crisis
02-21-2007, 05:39 PM
Who in their right mind would trade Vinny L. straight up for Biron? We'd be robbing them blind.

Besides, everyone in Montreal has a huge hard-on for him.

camelcowboy
02-21-2007, 05:46 PM
Who in their right mind would trade Vinny L. straight up for Biron? We'd be robbing them blind.

Biron, Kalinin, for Souray

SabreEleven
02-21-2007, 06:22 PM
Biron for LeCavalier

Did Skooby steal your password?

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
02-21-2007, 06:29 PM

Briere for Gratton, Barnes for Barnaby, Gilmour and DuMont for Grosek, Gratton for Holzinger etc. all steals this is the time that Darcy becomes the mad scientist Trade deadline time. wahahahaha! (phantom)

YardRat
02-21-2007, 06:30 PM
I'd take the Belfour and Boumeister deal.

SabreEleven
02-21-2007, 06:34 PM
Briere for Gratton, Barnes for Barnaby, Gilmour and DuMont for Grosek, Gratton for Holzinger etc. all steals this is the time that Darcy becomes the mad scientist Trade deadline time. wahahahaha! (phantom)

I might be wrong, but NONE of those guys were all-stars.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
02-21-2007, 06:35 PM
That Biron for Boumeister deal I did on my NHL 2007 game. look I just threw names it's my IMO out there I know that the Lightning wouldn't be stupid enough to trade LeCavalier especially when they're in the playoff race this year and leading they're division.

Crisis
02-21-2007, 07:17 PM

And none of those guys were as good at the time that Vinny Lecal is right now.

Dr. Lecter
02-21-2007, 07:39 PM
What the hell, Marty for Ovechekin!!

Sound good anybody?

RockStar36
02-21-2007, 07:48 PM
No, it doesn't.

Marty for Ovechkin and a conditional draft pick from Washington.

Philagape
02-21-2007, 08:09 PM
I'm holding out for Crosby and Malkin

clumping platelets
02-21-2007, 10:36 PM
Biron to Montreal for Souray :up:

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
02-21-2007, 10:48 PM
from the Blues message boards

To Buffalo: Guerin
To St. Louis:2nd round draft choice this year's entry draft, and a 3rd in next yr's entry draft

but there's a catch, Sabres want St.Louis to pay off the rest of his contract ($2,000,000,00 from www.nhlpa.com) since they can't fit it under their salary cap.

camelcowboy
02-21-2007, 10:52 PM
from the Blues message boards

To Buffalo: Guerin
To St. Louis:2nd round draft choice this year's entry draft, and a 3rd in next yr's entry draft

but there's a catch, Sabres want St.Louis to pay off the rest of his contract ($2,000,000,00 from www.nhlpa.com (http://www.nhlpa.com)) since they can't fit it under their salary cap.

Thats not enought by a long shot.

Bill Brasky
02-21-2007, 10:58 PM

Mikey must have had BOA decipher this

Michael82
02-22-2007, 10:23 AM
That Biron for Boumeister deal I did on my NHL 2007 game. look I just threw names it's my IMO out there I know that the Lightning wouldn't be stupid enough to trade LeCavalier especially when they're in the playoff race this year and leading they're division.
I did the same trade on my NHL07. Boumeister is awesome on that game. :up: