Talk0fNewYork
02-22-2007, 08:20 AM
I think there is only 5 guys the Bills are looking at,
1. Alan Branch
2. Patrick Willis
3. Dwayne Jarrett
4. Ted Ginn Jr.
5. Leon Hall

1. Branch would keep blockers off our LB's, and I would especially like this pick if we re-signed Fletcher.

2. If we let Fletcher walk we need a LB that can make plays across the field.

3-4 If Branch isn't there and we re-sign Fletcher I think we'd like to upgrade our WR position, depending on Jarretts 40 time he should be the pick.

5. Only CB in the 1st round worth going at 12.

patmoran2006
02-22-2007, 08:28 AM
I disagree.

Im sure they are looking at a lot of guys, but I think their top five would be.
1- Willis
2- Okoye
3- Branch
4- Carriker
5- Levi Brown

Leon Hall got eaten alive in that OSU game.. I dont like him at all. Ginn is good but I dont think there is ANY way they take a WR in round one, so cross of jarrett too. Of the two, I think they'd take Jarret first.

Talk0fNewYork
02-22-2007, 08:35 AM
Akoye is just another McCargo, Carriker aint ****, we don't need a tackle so why the hell would we look at Brown. I personally think there is no way we take a DB in round 1 i just wrote that because he's the best CB, and we're loosing 1. (Milloy for Whitner)

alohabillsfan
02-22-2007, 08:36 AM
Ok my 5

1) Willis
2) Timmons
3) Carriker
4) Okoye
5) Brown

JPFBillsFan
02-22-2007, 08:49 AM
How bout

Willis
Ross/Hall
Johnson
FB from Rutgers
Ginn Jr

alohabillsfan
02-22-2007, 08:51 AM
How bout

Willis YES
Ross/Hall MAYBE
Johnson MAYBE
FB from Rutgers HELL NO
Ginn Jr HELL NO

Saratoga Slim
02-22-2007, 08:54 AM
I disagree.

Im sure they are looking at a lot of guys, but I think their top five would be.
1- Willis
2- Okoye
3- Branch
4- Carriker
5- Levi Brown

Leon Hall got eaten alive in that OSU game.. I dont like him at all. Ginn is good but I dont think there is ANY way they take a WR in round one, so cross of jarrett too. Of the two, I think they'd take Jarret first.

Those are my 5 as well.

HHURRICANE
02-22-2007, 09:02 AM
Okoye will get good about the time he becomes a victim of our "Cash for Crap" policy. We need somebody who can definatley play as a rookie. I like Willis.

tampabay25690
02-22-2007, 09:09 AM
I like Willis, and if Fletcher wants to stay sign him for 2 year deal and get Willis under his belt..

Night Train
02-22-2007, 09:13 AM
1. Jamaal Anderson- DE - Arkansas
2. Amobi Okoye -DT/DE- Louisvile
3. Charles Johnson -DE- Georgia
4. Patrick Willis -LB- Ole Miss
5. Zack Miller -TE- Arizona St.

mysticsoto
02-22-2007, 09:46 AM
1. Jamaal Anderson- DE - Arkansas
2. Amobi Okoye -DT/DE- Louisvile
3. Charles Johnson -DE- Georgia
4. Patrick Willis -LB- Ole Miss
5. Zack Miller -TE- Arizona St.

I was with you until the 5th pick. I'd switch that to Alan Branch or Adam Carriker.

Philagape
02-22-2007, 10:17 AM
1. Willis
2. Carriker
3. Anderson
4. Okoye
5. Jarrett

Luisito23
02-22-2007, 10:35 AM
I hate the idea of taking a CB with our first pick especially Hall, but after Whitner it wouldn't surprise me....

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!

Night Train
02-22-2007, 11:05 AM
I was with you until the 5th pick. I'd switch that to Alan Branch or Adam Carriker.

Agreed. I had to throw a surprise in there.

Carriker looked great at the Senior Bowl workouts and will get lots of pub this weekend at Indy. Just don't forget the game film on him, where he plays like a 2nd or 3rd round pick. He has the measurables at 6-6 292 but I'll leave that up to the Bills scouts.

I honestly don't think the Bills are looking TE but Zach Miller is a bigger/faster Dallas Clark, which means big gainers down the middle seam. A rare talent at TE. We need to get heavy coverage off of Lee Evans and he would draw the Safety away from cheating towards Evans.

TacklingDummy
02-22-2007, 11:15 AM
1) WR if Jarrett is still on the board

if Jarrett is not

1) Best LB/DE available.

Mr. Pink
02-22-2007, 11:17 AM
I think the Bills organization throws us another curveball....

1. Zack Miller - TE
2. Marshawn Lynch - RB
3. Leon Hall - CB
4. Charles Johnson - DE
5. Patrick Willis - LB

patmoran2006
02-22-2007, 11:26 AM
I work 3 minutes from the Stadium, and if the Bills draft Miller with the 12th pick Im bombing the place.

Bmax
02-22-2007, 11:37 AM
I think there is only 5 guys the Bills are looking at,
1. Alan Branch
2. Patrick Willis
3. Dwayne Jarrett
4. Ted Ginn Jr.
5. Leon Hall

1. Branch would keep blockers off our LB's, and I would especially like this pick if we re-signed Fletcher.

2. If we let Fletcher walk we need a LB that can make plays across the field.

3-4 If Branch isn't there and we re-sign Fletcher I think we'd like to upgrade our WR position, depending on Jarretts 40 time he should be the pick.

5. Only CB in the 1st round worth going at 12.

Way Off

Most teams know branch will be gone by 10 no way he slips to 12 unless it's a medical issue ....he test positive or his work out is awful....highly unlikely

Willis -yes....may be frontrunner....40 time is critical

Jarrett or Ginn forget about it......

Hall his stock is really slipping.....see ginn and garrett....40 time must be 4.4 range for him to stay in top 15

Here is a more realistic list

1. Willis-mlb
2. Okoye-DT
3. Brown-OT
4. Revis- CB-The guy can play...my question to some is watch him on film....
5. Johnson-DE-UGA
6. Carriker-DE-NEB
7 -Beason-LB-Miami-The Mike Mayock special-shocker ....after he runs a 4.4 40 at combine most scouts move him up....some scouts have him as a # 1 pick already

Bmax

DraftBoy
02-22-2007, 12:39 PM
I work 3 minutes from the Stadium, and if the Bills draft Miller with the 12th pick Im bombing the place.

You damn well better

DraftBoy
02-22-2007, 12:40 PM
1. DE Anderson
2. DT Branch
3. DE Carriker
4. LB Willis
5. DE Johnson

mysticsoto
02-22-2007, 12:41 PM
Agreed. I had to throw a surprise in there.

Carriker looked great at the Senior Bowl workouts and will get lots of pub this weekend at Indy. Just don't forget the game film on him, where he plays like a 2nd or 3rd round pick. He has the measurables at 6-6 292 but I'll leave that up to the Bills scouts.

I honestly don't think the Bills are looking TE but Zach Miller is a bigger/faster Dallas Clark, which means big gainers down the middle seam. A rare talent at TE. We need to get heavy coverage off of Lee Evans and he would draw the Safety away from cheating towards Evans.

Until our Oline becomes a force to contend with, grabbing good TEs will be useless b'cse they will have to stay in and help block.

MLB or DL should be the only options being considered for 1st and 2nd (unless FA changes this)!!!

Night Train
02-22-2007, 06:10 PM
MLB or DL should be the only options being considered for 1st and 2nd (unless FA changes this)!!!

Agreed. Willis is the only LB worthy of the high pick and I still have my questions about him.

DE looks loaded in Round 1, IMO. Doesn't mean the Bills can't throw us a curve. Wouldn't mind a MLB like Michigans David Harris in Round 2, who can stuff the run.