PDA

View Full Version : Boston Bruins

The King
02-22-2007, 09:42 AM
Just curious what you Sabres fans think of the Bruins this year. We are clawing at the playoffs, but lack consistancy. One week we are looking great like we are ready to take on post season hockey, the next week we look like the asshats of the league.

SabreEleven
02-22-2007, 09:51 AM
I hope they make the playoffs so we can knock them out in 4.

kgun12
02-22-2007, 12:26 PM
Just curious what you Sabres fans think of the Bruins this year. We are clawing at the playoffs, but lack consistancy. One week we are looking great like we are ready to take on post season hockey, the next week we look like the asshats of the league.

This is what young teams do! As far as making the playoffs, being that when I was young, they were one of our most hated rivalries they can burn in hell J/K, but it's like the fins as a fan of the Bills I never want to see them do well.

BlackMetalNinja
02-22-2007, 01:14 PM
This rivalry completely died years ago though... nothing to it anymore. We've absolutely dominated them in at least the past 2 seasons. They've got some good young components, I think they could use another veteran leader or two though. Chara is good, but a forward with some experience would help them tremendously.

THATHURMANATOR
02-22-2007, 01:31 PM
Average team. Rebuilding.

Dozerdog
02-22-2007, 02:14 PM
The Bruins will stink as long as Sinden/Jacobs are involved at the top.

They get decent, then make a ****load of crappy moves/trades every year.

kgun12
02-22-2007, 02:18 PM
This rivalry completely died years ago though... nothing to it anymore. We've absolutely dominated them in at least the past 2 seasons. They've got some good young components, I think they could use another veteran leader or two though. Chara is good, but a forward with some experience would help them tremendously.

I believe I said "when I was young, they were one of our most hated rivalries" So to me they will always be a rival.

BlackMetalNinja
02-22-2007, 02:36 PM
I believe I said "when I was young, they were one of our most hated rivalries" So to me they will always be a rival.

Right, understood... it wasn't really all that long ago that it was a hot battle. I remember when I first started watching hockey, Boston was the main rivalry for Buffalo. I'm just saying that it's been dead for a few years now, Toronto has certainly replaced it.

Dr. Lecter
02-22-2007, 02:38 PM
I like the Bruins about as much as I do the Dolphins

RockStar36
02-22-2007, 03:37 PM
I don't like the Bruins, but I don't hate them as much as I hate some other teams. I do hate Chara though. He can rot in hell for all I care. Brad Boyes is probably the only Bruin I'd root for, assuming he isn't playing against the Sabres at the time.