PDA

View Full Version : **** you Murray you lisping ******!

THATHURMANATOR
02-22-2007, 09:49 PM
Said it was a clean hit, Drury didn't have his helmet on properly.

**** YOU

camelcowboy
02-22-2007, 09:51 PM
Sssssssssssss sssssssssss clean hit, sssssssssssssssss undone helmet. What a homo

camelcowboy
02-22-2007, 09:53 PM
"NHL is going to have to address this, or we're going to have to address it on saturday." Captain lisp

He wants to fight, bring it!!!!

RockStar36
02-22-2007, 09:56 PM
Wasn't it already addressed? Or does he want to tangle with Ruff this time?

Nighthawk
02-22-2007, 09:59 PM
Clean hit my @$$! I was so angry that I wanted to get in there and rip some heads off!

Philagape
Ruff would SO kick his arse

camelcowboy
Wasn't it already addressed? Or does he want to tangle with Ruff this time?

He sounded like this is anything but over, guess what lisp you just had your arse kicked by a farm team.

Dr. Lecter
02-22-2007, 10:02 PM
This actually does not bother me.

It is the only way he can react.

The Sabres need to deal with it on the ice. I like Ray's idea, of having Mair, Peters and Kaleta back together.

SabreEleven
02-22-2007, 10:07 PM
Maybe if Ruff kicks his ass, it would fix that lisp.

SpillerThrills
02-22-2007, 10:14 PM
"NHL is going to have to address this, or we're going to have to address it on saturday." Captain lisp

He wants to fight, bring it!!!!

sounds like Captain lisp is gonna have his goons head hunting saturday night.......

generalmills
02-22-2007, 10:31 PM
could someone please bring a sign to the next sabs/sens game and place it behind the Sens bench saying something along the lines of:

Try it 3 times fast Murray:
Sharp Smart Slippery Sabres Sink Slow Sens Shooting Statistics

SABuffalo786
02-22-2007, 11:28 PM
Where'd you get the speech impediment, Brian? Sucking off the refs to get all those powerplays tonight you ****ing piece of ****?

MTBillsFan
02-23-2007, 12:24 AM
GO SABRES! KICK SOME CANUCK ARSE!!

CuseJetsFan83
02-23-2007, 04:33 AM
well who knows.... maybe the sabres could appeal any suspensions (doubt there wil be any.... ) and then we could have peters and mcgratton fight......

i was impressed with mair's gesture after the game...... although im sure bad blood will boil, especially with this being the last game of the season for the teams together

JD
02-23-2007, 06:22 AM
He was blindsided. The guy didnt slow up before hitting him and it was a late ****ing hit.

But of course, he wont get suspended since Murray deepthroats a good ****..****in queer

Earthquake Enyart
02-23-2007, 06:38 AM
Gonna be putting on the foil Saturday....

don137
02-23-2007, 07:00 AM
If it was clean hit why was Neil's elbow up and extended in the air after his hit on Drury. Didn't know that would be a clean hit...Go take speech classes Murray you blind lisp talking jacka$$

jamze132
02-23-2007, 07:05 AM
Don't be suprised if there are over 200 penalty minutes given out Saturday with some suspensions. YOU know damn well, Ruff will have these guys cleaning clocks all night. And it will send a message to the rest of the NHL to not **** with us.

I am sorry, but I don't care, you don't blindside any teams captain or one of their top players.

don137
02-23-2007, 07:09 AM
Don't be suprised if there are over 200 penalty minutes given out Saturday with some suspensions. YOU know damn well, Ruff will have these guys cleaning clocks all night. And it will send a message to the rest of the NHL to not **** with us.

I am sorry, but I don't care, you don't blindside any teams captain or one of their top players.
Agreed, the only intent on that hit by Neil was to take out Drury. The hit was late he finished with his elbow high and blindsided him. That is as dirty as it gets....

Meathead
02-23-2007, 07:22 AM
a. it was late and dirty but no elbow. i agree with murray that at the time of the hit his elbow was tied to his body. still the intent appeared clear to me

b. normally i hate fighting in hockey but this was completely warrented. sending a goon after a finesse player has got to be responded with in kind

c.
Sharp Smart Slippery Sabres Sink Slow Sens Shooting Statisticslmao thats pretty funny

d. despite being one that loves boorish humor im finding the gay references here offensive. youre not being funny youre being mean and prejudiced. two people can tell the same black joke and you can tell which one is really racist and in this case some of you people need to evolve on the lisping and gay ***t. knock it off

RockStar36
02-23-2007, 07:40 AM
The Sabres need to deal with it on the ice. I like Ray's idea, of having Mair, Peters and Kaleta back together.

Assuming that they don't get suspended.

JD
02-23-2007, 10:55 AM
I really dont think Saturday will be too crazy.. the NHL will warn them prior to the game no doubt.