PDA

View Full Version : For everyone who called Ralph and TD cheap...

lordofgun
03-07-2003, 03:53 PM
SHUT YER MOUTHS!

It's obvious TD and RW want to win NOW! I can't believe anyone would doubt them...especially after what's going on right now...

Billz_fan
03-07-2003, 03:57 PM
Ahmen

I never have had any doubt that when Ralph thinks it's time he will open the wallet wide to make it happen. He is not afraid to get the talent in here. Just ask #12 :up:

helmetguy
03-07-2003, 07:49 PM
Good call, LOG. What got Bill Polian and John Butler in Dutch with Mr. Wilson wasn't how much they spent, but how they spent so much. Wilson just wants as much bang for his buck as he can get. Thank got Pussburgh had the "foresight" to keep Cowher's ego over Donahoe's experise!

The_Philster
03-07-2003, 08:01 PM
the people trashing Ralph and TD :chair: BFZ
:biggrin:
I think donahoe will work out to be a better GM for us than Butler and maybe even Polian. The only thing that will hurt him on the Polian comparison is the fact that Polian didn't have the salary cap to tie his hands

PA Season Ticket Holder
03-07-2003, 09:03 PM
What has Polian done in the salary cap era? He's average at best. The Colts will never be contenders.

TD is our best GM EVER. Yes....EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seano
03-07-2003, 09:13 PM
TD is sooo good, I think I'll keep him on when I buy the team

kgun12
03-07-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
the people trashing Ralph and TD :chair: BFZ
:biggrin:
I think donahoe will work out to be a better GM for us than Butler and maybe even Polian. The only thing that will hurt him on the Polian comparison is the fact that Polian didn't have the salary cap to tie his hands
Phil you are on to something,
As Buffalo's GM you can't compare Polin and Donahoe. It's like comparing apples and oranges. As far as comparing what both have done in FA, that's different. TD did a great job in Pittsburgh and always had good players and didn't overpay for them. Since BP has been in Indy the team hasn't done anything and they are in cap trouble. He has way to much tied up in Manning, Harrison and James, and I would take Henry over James and Moulds over Harrison. So far Bledsoe slightly over Manning cause atleast Bledsoe has made it to the SB as a starter, Manning can't even win a playoff game.

TD could go down as the best FA era Gm ever! Not because of just today, but because of his entire record since FA began!