PDA

View Full Version : Another Stellar Job by the Refs last Night.

mchurchfie
02-23-2007, 01:21 PM
They blew it bigtime on the late hit on Drury. The ref even told Neal that it wasn't a late hit when it clearly was.:down: The non-call when Vanek got hooked flagrantly to the ice in OT and then Brier barely touches a Sen with his stick and gets sent to the box was TOTAL bull****.:down: Also, I don't know what the hell that ref was doing when he was dropping the puck but he was ****ing up Brier's timing because he got tossed out of the faceoff circle about 5-6 times last night. Please don't tell me it was all Brier. He is an experienced faceoff man. Whatever that ref was doing he was screwing him up. Call me a homer or whatever but I am ****ing sick of these incompetent striped tards dictating games with their inconsistent calls.:puke:
:monkeyp:NHL refs
:monkeyp:Bettman

OpIv37
02-23-2007, 01:26 PM
yeah the OT call was definite BS, and the hit on Drury was late and to the head.

mchurchfie
02-23-2007, 01:30 PM
There needs to be a system put in place to punish these refs for blowing calls and not doing their jobs. You have to be seriously ******ed or seriously bias to miss the Vanek call. These *******s need to be held accountable for thei incompetency.:mad:

don137
02-23-2007, 01:37 PM
Refs like to favor Canadian teams...They always have...Neil was 10-12 feet away from Drury when Drury released the puck and then was hit...I agree that the trip on Vanek was 10 times worse than Briere's hook...

RockStar36
02-23-2007, 01:37 PM
I wonder about a few things.

1. If a penalty/misconduct is called on the Drury hit, does the brawl happen?

2. If that was Crosby taking a hit to the head, does Neil ever skate in the NHL again?

SkateZilla
02-23-2007, 01:59 PM
I wonder about a few things.

1. If a penalty/misconduct is called on the Drury hit, does the brawl happen?

2. If that was Crosby taking a hit to the head, does Neil ever skate in the NHL again?

1. Yes, Prolly Not as Bad, but blame Ottawas Coach for Not Using his ****ing brain.

2. Prolly Not, But again its Coaching, that's the same type of hit that took out connolly

JD
02-23-2007, 07:16 PM
BRIERE****

during the 2nd period (i think?) when he got tripped near the side of the net, the ref about 10 feet DID NOT MAKE THE CALL. the guy at the blueline did, un****ingreal.

JD
02-23-2007, 07:18 PM
But props to those in attendance last night, that place was rockin' :rockout:

I hope some sens fans got their asses kicked!!

SkateZilla
02-23-2007, 07:56 PM
BRIERE****

during the 2nd period (i think?) when he got tripped near the side of the net, the ref about 10 feet DID NOT MAKE THE CALL. the guy at the blueline did, un****ingreal.

Someone in OT got Tripped and Thrown Down, No Call, 1 minute later they call Briere for something and he wasnt even on the ****ing ice..

JD
02-23-2007, 08:14 PM
Yeah I remember that..there was a trip, then interference...then they called a penalty on us, everyone i was with was flippin the **** out.