PDA

View Full Version : Titans GM: Pacman's Days As A Titan May Be Over

gr8slayer
02-23-2007, 05:17 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/02/23/jones.ap/index.html

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) -- New Tennessee general manager Mike Reinfeldt said Friday it's possible cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones, now entangled in a melee and triple shooting at a Las Vegas strip club, will not be on the Titans' roster this season.

Reinfeldt was asked at the NFL Combine if such a scenario exists after reports and speculation of Jones' alleged involvement in the incident, he replied, "I would assume there is that potential."

The Titans have declined to comment on Monday's triple shooting at the Minnx Gentleman's Club in Las Vegas, and coach Jeff Fisher tried to avoid questions on Jones by starting with an explanation of why he couldn't comment.

Devin
02-23-2007, 07:29 PM
Nothing but trouble that idiot is.

Besides if your named or nicknamed pac-man according to the life rules handbook, you automatically suck.

Carlton Bailey
02-23-2007, 07:40 PM
"The saddest thing in life is wasted talent." -A Bronx Tale

Billsrock4life
02-23-2007, 08:05 PM
"The saddest thing in life is wasted talent." -A Bronx Tale

no doubt.........recently a kid at one of the opposing school's my team plays in football was caught with a gun by cops and is about to kicked out of the school for other matters. Now this kid was amazing athlete, a running back if i remeber correctly and the main reason why his team was good. It just pisses me off to see people with so much talent throw it all down the drain over some dumb ****...........

Jeff1220
02-23-2007, 08:08 PM
:clap: Good for the Titans. I hope they really mean it.

DraftBoy
02-23-2007, 08:48 PM
I really hope Pacman does some time in jail, this at the very least is a violation of his parole in WV

Scumbag College
02-23-2007, 10:54 PM
Breaking News:

Pacman just traded to the Bengals. He immediately became team captain and moved in with Chris Henry.

Carlton Bailey
02-23-2007, 11:32 PM
Breaking News:

Pacman just traded to the Bengals. He immediately became team captain and moved in with Chris Henry.
Odell Thurman is coming over to their house tomorrow night for a sleepover. They'll be collecting dog crap, placing it in bags, and lighting the bags on fire on people's doorsteps. Rather tame for this trio, you might say. Nope. Arrests will surely follow.

YardRat
02-24-2007, 12:01 AM
"May not be on the roster this season" is different than "days with the team are over". Sounds to me like the author may have jumped to a faulty conclusion in creating the headline for the story.

Ickybaluky
02-24-2007, 04:47 AM
"May not be on the roster this season" is different than "days with the team are over". Sounds to me like the author may have jumped to a faulty conclusion in creating the headline for the story.

Sound to me more like they want to see if they find some sucker to take him in a trade before they release him.

Jan Reimers
02-24-2007, 04:57 AM
Gee, just 'cause he killed a couple or three people?

Scumbag College
02-24-2007, 06:41 AM
Arrests will surely follow.

Seems to be a recurrent theme recently for NFL players.

Luisito23
02-24-2007, 06:48 AM
Bunch of dumb greedy idiots who can't appreciate just how blessed they are.......

GO BILLS!!!!