X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IAG
    • Jan 2005

So Sad...

What has this organization become? Nate Clements: no brainer he is out. London Fletcher: see ya. McGahee: traded for a mid round pick. MAYBE they get Chris Kelsey back?

The Bills are a farm system for the rest of the league. Time for Ralph to spend some money and get competitive or he should get out. EASILY in the basement next season...

So sad...
  • Romes
    • Jul 2002

Re: So Sad...

Yeah cause all those players helped the Bills win soooo many games....
    Originally posted by paladin warrior
    RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

let's see who we get in the free agent market first before we cry that the sky is falling.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Goobylal
        • Jan 2004

McGahee won't be traded for a "mid round pick." It's either a 1st (doubtful) or a high-mid 2nd.

As for Fletch, they're going in another direction and I agree with it. Clements; what can you do? And Kelsay I'm plus/minus on, but I hear a rumor that he will be re-signed.

Comment

• Romes
          • Jul 2002

also, McGahee isn't traded yet.
          Originally posted by paladin warrior
          RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• Kerr
            Hall of Fame Zoner
            • Feb 2005

Clements is not worth the money he's getting. He's been inconsistent the last four years. Age is catching up with Fletcher and he's not their ideal mlb in the system. Kelsay is not much of a difference maker either. Many people want to criticize levy and wilson for not paying clements and fletcher, but they don't see the the big picture. I call it good business. Levy's done a good job getting potential stars last year in the draft. I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt in knowing what he's doing with this team and wilson's money.

Comment

• Nighthawk
              Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by IAG
              What has this organization become? Nate Clements: no brainer he is out. London Fletcher: see ya. McGahee: traded for a mid round pick. MAYBE they get Chris Kelsey back?

The Bills are a farm system for the rest of the league. Time for Ralph to spend some money and get competitive or he should get out. EASILY in the basement next season...

So sad...
              I agree that Ralph sucks and is cheap. However, Fletcher doesn't make any plays behind the line...the plays are always 5 yards downfield, so I truly believe the Bills feel that they need to upgrade at MLB. I would like to keep Clements, but he is not worth the money he will get. McGahee can easily be replaced with a good draft pick.

Comment

• raphael120
                Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                • Oct 2005

Note: Clements is the only guy on this team that we are letting go due to money issues.

If any other of our FA's leave, it's not that their expensive, it's just they suck and arent worth any money. Same thing can be argued that Clements won't deserve what he gets, he's just lucky he has no big competition in FA.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                  • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Romes
                  Yeah cause all those players helped the Bills win soooo many games....
                  Wow, somebody gets it. We figured out a way to win 12 games over the past 2 seasons with all of our "superstars".

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                    Zero for Zero!
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                    I agree that Ralph sucks and is cheap. However, Fletcher doesn't make any plays behind the line...the plays are always 5 yards downfield, so I truly believe the Bills feel that they need to upgrade at MLB. I would like to keep Clements, but he is not worth the money he will get. McGahee can easily be replaced with a good draft pick.
                    Please provide evidence of Ralph being cheap.

That way, it can be shot down for the 567,346 time.
                    Originally posted by mysticsoto
                    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Philagape
                      WIN NOW
                      • Jul 2002

Looks like the 2003 draft is one rung short of a disaster.

Top 2 picks McGahee, Kelsay have one foot out the door.

Crowell, McGee are keepers, the rest are/were backups.

"It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                      2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• IAG
                        • Jan 2005

Everybody forgets that they are ACTUALLY good players. People say that they haven't helped win games. I look at it as that 7 or 8 wins that the Bills accomplish will go down as opposed to they made little to no impact on the games.

Teams in the league try like heck to keep their own. The Bills let them walk.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                          • May 2003

You can't rebuild anything without tearing out some of the old and useless stuff.

We haven't been to the playoffs in 7 years. We're supposed to stay with the guys who have gotten us nowhere?
                          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Night Train
                            Retired - On Several Levels
                            • Jul 2005

The signs are posted everywhere.

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS !
                            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Historian
                              2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                              • Dec 2002

Oye vey!

Comment

Working...
                              X