PDA

View Full Version : Spezza's second lifts Sens over Sabres

SabreEleven
02-24-2007, 11:19 PM
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=197578&hubname=nhl

"That's how we do it here. The fair way, the honest way. We have the best one-two punch in the league," said McGrattan, referring to teammate Chris Neil (http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/player_bio.asp?player_id=1585). "I think we sent our message and we won the game."

Congratulations, Brian. You beat an AHL team. You guys are bad ass. It only took a phatom penalty and a lucky bounce but congrats. Now you are 11 points behind.

PS. Get back up to the press box for the rest of the year, *****.

Carlton Bailey
02-25-2007, 12:17 AM
Nothing like a team that talks **** during the regular season but can't back a single word of it up in the playoffs. Have fun with your second round playoff exit yet again to Buffalo, you Ottawa *****s.

JD
02-25-2007, 01:39 AM
Why is he so cocky? I would be ashamed if my team nearly lost to a team chalk full of AHL players.

Such a tool. Maybe McGratton isnt himself after Macari almost put him over the boards, or how about when his face was stuffed with Peters' fist?

SkateZilla
02-25-2007, 07:57 AM
where was that "we got the perfect 1-2 Punch" Speech Thursday nite?

Nighthawk
02-25-2007, 09:47 AM
He's an idiot and he got his @$$ handed to him by Peters. Neil is girl and only hits people when they are vulnerable. Yeah, great one/two punch.

RockStar36
02-25-2007, 02:58 PM
I loved how Peters threw his helmet off and knocking his off. **** him. In the home and home they got 3 points and we got 2. So after this whole weekend they gained 1 point in the standings. Congrats guys!

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
02-25-2007, 04:39 PM
Why is he so cocky? I would be ashamed if my team nearly lost to a team chalk full of AHL players.

Such a tool. Maybe McGratton isnt himself after Macari almost put him over the boards, or how about when his face was stuffed with Peters' fist?

It was Kaleta who almost put him over the boards not Mancari.