Spacek - will he be back anytime soon?
Novotny - Skating.
Max - 4 more weeks?
Kotalik - 4 more weeks?
Paille - 2 more weeks?
Drury - has any estimates been given?

BlackMetalNinja
02-26-2007, 08:10 AM
I was about to ask this same question actually... I can't even keep track anymore!

DraftBoy
02-26-2007, 08:23 AM
As long as they are all ready come playoff time, Ill be happy

RockStar36
02-26-2007, 08:24 AM
Most of them should which is very good news. They just need to make it through this next month healthy.

I'm most concerned with Drury. That is someone who needs to be playing.

Philagape
02-26-2007, 08:30 AM
News article today says Drury is feeling much better and hasn't had any headaches. Good signs.

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20070226/1048129.asp

Also pointed out that Stafford has five points in four games (plus the shootout winner) :up:

RockStar36
02-26-2007, 08:39 AM
Nice!

I was hoping that any concussion like symptions weren't serious. That is really good news.

camelcowboy
02-26-2007, 10:57 AM
Drury is lying there is no way in hell that hit didn't give him a concusion. He has had them in the past too. But he's a gamer i wouldn't be shocked if he was being less then honest.

SkateZilla
02-26-2007, 01:40 PM
Spacek - will he be back anytime soon?
Novotny - Skating.
Max - 4 more weeks?
Kotalik - 4 more weeks?
Paille - 2 more weeks?
Drury - has any estimates been given?

Spacek - End Of March
Novotny - Day To Day
Max - End Of March
Kotalik - End Of March
Paille - Mid March
Drury - Day To Day (7 Days Minimum)
Connolly - End Of March

don137
02-26-2007, 01:50 PM
When it comes to a concussion they never want to rush a player and I won't believe he is better until he is out on the ice donning a Sabres uniform and in the lineup...I remember last year there was speculation by some that Connolly could be back for game 7 against Carolina or maybe in the Stanley Cup finals but he has yet to put on the sweater so you never know with concussions...We really need Drury too...Sure would be nice to have Max and the rest of them back on the ice for the playoffs...

camelcowboy
02-26-2007, 01:56 PM
Drury is lying there is no way in hell that hit didn't give him a concusion. He has had them in the past too. But he's a gamer i wouldn't be shocked if he was being less then honest.

Spacek maybe sooner according to wgr.

THATHURMANATOR
02-26-2007, 02:44 PM
Spacek - End Of March
Novotny - Day To Day
Max - End Of March
Kotalik - End Of March
Paille - Mid March
Drury - Day To Day (7 Days Minimum)
Connolly - End Of March
Per WGR Spacek possibly by the end of the week.

Dr. Lecter
02-26-2007, 02:45 PM
Getting Spacek and Jiri back by the end of the week would be great. Paestch back to forward and Kaleta and Mancari back to Rochester!

mchurchfie
02-26-2007, 03:15 PM
The fact that he isn't having headaches is extemely important in their evaluation of him and very good news that he probably has no concussion. They have ways of screening players and can tell if they have that type of thing going on whether or not the player is being upfront about it or not. Drury doesn't strike me as a player that would be less than forthright about something like that anyways.

THATHURMANATOR
02-26-2007, 03:20 PM
ESPN reported that Drury will not play tomorrow but should be ready for the weekend!

SpillerThrills
02-26-2007, 03:24 PM
Getting Spacek and Jiri back by the end of the week would be great. Paestch back to forward and Kaleta and Mancari back to Rochester!

don't get me wrong, Kaleta needs more tuning before he's ready to stay in the NHL but I've been rather happy with the way he's played so far...... he reminds me alot of Rayzor with his style of play....

mchurchfie
02-26-2007, 03:34 PM
ESPN reported that Drury will not play tomorrow but should be ready for the weekend!
Yay!!:up::party:

SkateZilla
02-26-2007, 04:02 PM
From My Understanding from Press Conferences and Facts, He MIGHT have concussion, but the facts and the interviews lead me to believe his headaches and stuff are from having a GASH on his upper forehead, since these symptoms arose AFTER the pain pain reliever/numbing agent that was injected so they can stitch the wound wore off, better to be on the safe side though.

jamesiscool
02-26-2007, 05:12 PM
don't get me wrong, Kaleta needs more tuning before he's ready to stay in the NHL but I've been rather happy with the way he's played so far...... he reminds me alot of Rayzor with his style of play....

I like kaleta staying up here. he hits like a wrecking ball and gives 110% every shift he's out there. so if he stayed i dont think it would be a step in the wrong direction whatsoever. At least until we get some hekp from injured players that is.

James

camelcowboy
02-26-2007, 05:35 PM
Kaleta and stafford our my favorite up and comming sabres. :up:

SpillerThrills
02-26-2007, 05:36 PM
I like kaleta staying up here. he hits like a wrecking ball and gives 110% every shift he's out there. so if he stayed i dont think it would be a step in the wrong direction whatsoever. At least until we get some hekp from injured players that is.

James

I don't know that he is ready to stay in the NHL......

RockStar36
02-26-2007, 05:42 PM

YES!!!!!!!!!