PDA

View Full Version : Say what you will about Brady...

Phins054
08-19-2002, 11:09 AM
But he looked pretty sharp Saturday night...But the funny thing is...is that it still seemed to come down to Vinateri kicking FGs...

don137
08-19-2002, 11:34 AM
Well, when Fielder is your QB even Joe Dufek would look good...Sorry couldn't resist...

ct bills fan
08-19-2002, 11:37 AM
I didn't see the game, but he had 0 Tds and 2 ints - that's not too impressive, unless the Ints weren't his fault.

mybills
08-19-2002, 12:19 PM
Brady was the first one to admitt that the team made lots of mistakes, and said they'd be working to correct them next time. He is still throwing exceptionally well IMO. It makes me laugh to think how many times people said he didn't have an arm. It may not be as good as Drew's, but it's not as bad as everyone was saying either. I still think the Pats fans don't have much to worry about...they still don't believe me...not the ones around here anyway...we'll see, just like we'll see about Drew!

justasportsfan
08-19-2002, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by mybills
Brady was the first one to admitt that the team made lots of mistakes, and said they'd be working to correct them next time. He is still throwing exceptionally well IMO. It makes me laugh to think how many times people said he didn't have an arm. It may not be as good as Drew's, but it's not as bad as everyone was saying either. I still think the Pats fans don't have much to worry about...they still don't believe me...not the ones around here anyway...we'll see, just like we'll see about Drew!

You sound like a Pats fan. :D

Cntrygal
08-19-2002, 12:37 PM
Brady looked better than I had hoped he would.... but if I remember right his 3rd down conversion % stunk.

I still flinched everytime Vinateri kicked.... :eek:

THATHURMANATOR
08-19-2002, 12:43 PM
Who cares about Brady?? Unless we are playing him this week I could care less what he does.

Cntrygal
08-19-2002, 12:46 PM
unfortunately the Pats game was televised......

Sabre Ally
08-19-2002, 05:31 PM
I forced myself to watch part of it. Neither team looked particularly good. How many passes did Staley drop? :rofl:

mybills
08-19-2002, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan

You sound like a Pats fan. :D

You had BETTER :D when you say that! lol