• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phins054
    Legitimate businessman..."waste" management
    • Jul 2002

Say what you will about Brady...

But he looked pretty sharp Saturday night...But the funny thing is...is that it still seemed to come down to Vinateri kicking FGs...
    Can't get enough of that wonderful Duff...
  • don137
    • Jul 2002

Well, when Fielder is your QB even Joe Dufek would look good...Sorry couldn't resist...

Comment

• ct bills fan
      • Jul 2002

I didn't see the game, but he had 0 Tds and 2 ints - that's not too impressive, unless the Ints weren't his fault.

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

Brady was the first one to admitt that the team made lots of mistakes, and said they'd be working to correct them next time. He is still throwing exceptionally well IMO. It makes me laugh to think how many times people said he didn't have an arm. It may not be as good as Drew's, but it's not as bad as everyone was saying either. I still think the Pats fans don't have much to worry about...they still don't believe me...not the ones around here anyway...we'll see, just like we'll see about Drew!
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
          Brady was the first one to admitt that the team made lots of mistakes, and said they'd be working to correct them next time. He is still throwing exceptionally well IMO. It makes me laugh to think how many times people said he didn't have an arm. It may not be as good as Drew's, but it's not as bad as everyone was saying either. I still think the Pats fans don't have much to worry about...they still don't believe me...not the ones around here anyway...we'll see, just like we'll see about Drew!
          You sound like a Pats fan.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Cntrygal
            Visually stunning but camera-shy.
            • Jul 2002

Brady looked better than I had hoped he would.... but if I remember right his 3rd down conversion % stunk.

I still flinched everytime Vinateri kicked....
            Originally posted by notacon
            The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
              • Jul 2002

Who cares about Brady?? Unless we are playing him this week I could care less what he does.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                • Jul 2002

unfortunately the Pats game was televised......
                Originally posted by notacon
                The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Sabre Ally
                  • Jul 2002

I forced myself to watch part of it. Neither team looked particularly good. How many passes did Staley drop?

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan

You sound like a Pats fan.
                    You had BETTER when you say that! lol
                    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
                    X