PDA

View Full Version : Screw You Peerless!!!

BADTHINGSMAN
03-07-2003, 06:16 PM
Said he is glad to be in Atlanta feels more welcome there? What and we hated you here? Playing with Vick will be amazing because its once in a lifetime you play with a guy who is on ESPN all the time. Wasnt Bledsoe good enough for you?

Hope you break your legs peerless.

McD
03-07-2003, 06:22 PM
Tell us how you really feel about him! Lol! I saw that conference too, I was miffed at some of the things he said.

McD

Typ0
03-07-2003, 06:54 PM
I would be pretty happy to play with Michael Vick if I had the chance too. If you don't understand what Price is saying you better watch Vick play.

don137
03-07-2003, 06:57 PM
The only thing Peerless seems to forget is that it's Vick's legs that makes him special not his arm. Vick does not have an arm like Bledsoe. Apparently, Price forgot about that.

justasportsfan
03-07-2003, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by silent_one

Hope you break your legs peerless.

Easy! Aren't you overreacting with that statement?

He didn't say he wasn't welcome here, he just felt more welcome over there. He was treated like a no.1 there and a no. 2 here. That's pretty obvious when we offered him what we did compared to what they are giving him in Atlanta.

I wish him all the luck and I wish Windfield and Clements knock the helmet out of him , if we ever face Atlanta.

Billz_fan
03-07-2003, 07:01 PM
Yeah but PP is just doing what everyone else has done/would do in the same situation.

There are certain things he wanted for himself and his career that were just not gonna come to pass in Buffalo.

It's like having a job you like but no room for advancement. Unless Eric Moulds hands suddenly fell off overnight he was gonna be in the same role for years.

Also in his defense, During the conference today he gave alot of credit to Drew Bledsoe for his accomplishments in 2002. He said Drew helped his confidence by tellin him that he did not have a #2 reciever in Buffalo. He said I have 2 #1 recievers.

I wish Peerless well and I will certainly miss his highlights. He was a fast mofo.

I won't miss the ............" Personal foul #81 offense" calls during the game :D

Seano
03-07-2003, 07:25 PM
We'll soon see how many #1 receivers Bledsow had , my guess is that it was only one. By the way Vicks arm is OK to.

Tatonka
03-07-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by don137
Vick does not have an arm like Bledsoe. Apparently, Price forgot about that.

vick has a better arm than bledsoe.. i promise.

i watched vick at tech up close and in person. Ingtar can probably tell you this, but honestly, he does have a better arm.

they call it the "vick flick"... he can throw the ball, flatfooted, around 70-80 yards. his arm is a cannon. now his accuracy may not be perfect, but bledsoe's is not joe montana-ish either...

mike vicks legs get him all the hype, but his arm is a cannon, and the only one i have seen that maybe throws like that is farve... maybe.

helmetguy
03-07-2003, 08:00 PM
Screw Vick's arm AND his legs! It's what's in his head that counts, and that'll take two or three more years to bear fruit. All things considered, PP's number could actually DECREASE before they improve. That's just how it is with "feet first, head later" QB's. Can anyone say "Kordell Stewart?"

The Spaz
03-07-2003, 08:03 PM
Look who lined up across from Peerles- Finneran not moulds finneran his #'s will definitely take a steady spiral downward until they sign another average at least WR! Go Bills!

The_Philster
03-07-2003, 08:04 PM
Kordell Stewart :D

Tatonka
03-07-2003, 08:12 PM
i am not saying that vick is better overall at this point (although i would trade bledsoe for him in a heartbeat)... but if you are talking about a physical standpoint, no nfl qb has what vick has ... he is a phenom.. straight up.. i love the guy...

Seano
03-07-2003, 08:25 PM
Is it me or does Atlanta have more Bills than San Diego now?

Tatonka
03-07-2003, 08:33 PM
that is why i dont understand all the anomosity.. i like atlanta.. i will root for them unless they are playing us.

kgun12
03-07-2003, 09:07 PM
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME. Bye bye PP. I think we should start a pool as to how many games into the season it takes PP to start whinning about the lack of balls throw his way, and how he was brought in as the #1 WR to make catches not blocks. You watch Mr. ME ME will raise his ugly head by mid season!

Tatonka
03-07-2003, 09:26 PM
i think you are exaggerating the situation a little.. peerless was not that bad while he was here.. he is a playmaker who just wanted the ball.. he served his purpose while he was here.. let him go on his way and wish him well.. jeesh.

BADTHINGSMAN
03-07-2003, 09:41 PM
He is a Falcon now. So im gonna trash him like any other player who is not in a Bills uniform. LOL.

I think your taking my statement to serious. By saying hope you break your legs... Its stating you are the only reciever in Atlanta thats a threat.. Double teams coming his way. He wont have anyone to open the game up for him like Moulds. And I cant wait to see the Buccs kick Prices Ass around.

Goodluck Price, youll need it. And I still hate you. LOL

Ð
03-07-2003, 09:42 PM
I don't know what you're talking about....at this point in his career, Vick is a phenom !

I'm going down to Atlanta in September and hope to catch a Falcons game so I can see him play in person before he gets busted up and loses a step or two.

BADTHINGSMAN
03-07-2003, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
i think you are exaggerating the situation a little.. peerless was not that bad while he was here.. he is a playmaker who just wanted the ball.. he served his purpose while he was here.. let him go on his way and wish him well.. jeesh.

Not questioning Prices Game. He can play some great Football. But he has new threads and is now open to be Hated..

Yup thats right Im a player Hater... LOL maybe just a Price Hater..

mybills
03-07-2003, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka

yeah, what he said! :up:

I'm gonna miss my PP! :wail:

BADTHINGSMAN
03-07-2003, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Ð
I don't know what you're talking about....at this point in his career, Vick is a phenom !

I'm going down to Atlanta in September and hope to catch a Falcons game so I can see him play in person before he gets busted up and loses a step or two.

The Falcons would suck if every team does what the Buccs do to Vick.. Make him roll to the right. Its a new Vick... And not a very good vick.

Besides Vick might not have to run as much with Price there.

kgun12
03-07-2003, 10:04 PM
Tatonka When a player says I need to go to another team so I can make the Pro Bowl. Then at his press conference it was all ME ME ME. I guess he forgot to thank Moulds for all the help his first 4 years, TD for the timing on bringing in Bledsoe, cause without those two things happing he would be resigningwith the Bills for peanuts comparedto what he signed for. Just think if it was Dough Boy AVP back there last year, PP would be Fu#$ed
So screw him, I have been saying this forever, you can go back and check the threads since the KC. game I hate ME ME players.
He is worst than even B. Smith at least Bruce has always thanked Wilson, Ok that's all I can say nice about Bruce, screw him to.

jchild178
03-07-2003, 11:31 PM
screw peerless! he was good but he got a lot a penalties and that pass he dropped in K.C. put me over the edge! besides vick is a great player but hes not a drop-back passer like bledsoe he only makes things happen with his legs...now thats all teams have to do is double peerless and their screwed

Tatonka
03-07-2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by kgun12
Tatonka When a player says I need to go to another team so I can make the Pro Bowl. Then at his press conference it was all ME ME ME. I guess he forgot to thank Moulds for all the help his first 4 years, TD for the timing on bringing in Bledsoe, cause without those two things happing he would be resigningwith the Bills for peanuts comparedto what he signed for. Just think if it was Dough Boy AVP back there last year, PP would be Fu#$ed
So screw him, I have been saying this forever, you can go back and check the threads since the KC. game I hate ME ME players.
He is worst than even B. Smith at least Bruce has always thanked Wilson, Ok that's all I can say nice about Bruce, screw him to.

i dont think you caught every thing he said.. he was very complimentary of drew bledsoe. he stated that drew showed a ton of confidence in him and made him a better player..

he also said some nice stuff about moulds too, which is to be expected, as they are close friends..

but he is at a press conference in a room of people there to talk about him and his 10 mill bonus and 42 million dollar bonus.. of coarse he is talking about himself.

Tatonka
03-07-2003, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by jchild178
screw peerless! he was good but he got a lot a penalties and that pass he dropped in K.C. put me over the edge!

he didnt drop a pass in kc.. drew bledsoe horribly underthrew him.. that loss was all on drew for going deep with 4 minutes left in the game when all we needed was a field goal and to run the clock out.

jchild178
03-07-2003, 11:43 PM
i swear he dropped a pass in K.C. because it was a crucial 3rd down i think! i cant 4get it because it pissed me off! anyways good luck 2 peerless but have a great year josh reed!!