EXCLUSIVE Sam Adams interview on BuffaloBills.com......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

EXCLUSIVE Sam Adams interview on BuffaloBills.com......

(On Friday, the Bills are entertained Oakland defensive tackle Sam Adams, an unrestricted free agent. Following his tour of the facility and his meet-and-greet with the coaches, Adams answered a few questions)

Thoughts on Buffalo Bills

"This is a first class organization, facility, administration and staff. This organization is geared towards winning a world championship. As a player, a free agent especially, this is a situation that you want to be involved. From the janitor to the owner they are committed to winning a championship and that's something that every player wants to be a part of."

Offer Status

"That is between the Bills and my agent. I didn't come up here for all the pageantry and to look around. I came up here to find a home."

Finding a home

"As Brian Billick puts it, there's a time for football and there's a time for business. Right now it's time for football. I have a family; a wife and three kids to take care of and you better believe I'm going to do whatever it takes to take care of that family. Once I sign with an organization you better believe come Sunday I'm going to do whatever it takes to win.

I didn't plan on taking a one-year deal. I wanted to find a home. That's a pit stop, a one-year deal. I made a good decision, even though it was a terrible ending. I thank Mr. Davis and the entire Raider organization for giving me that opportunity to play for them and compete. I'm very thankful for that. I think that I can learn from that experience that I have and bring it to another organization. I've been there twice over the past three years. My goal is to help another team win another world championship.

I take it day by day and today I'm in Buffalo. Tomorrow I could be somewhere else. I am staying overnight and try to get something done. "

Playing in Cincinnati?

"I love Marvin Lewis and would go to war with him. He has helped my career and I also think that I helped his. I played hard for Marvin and he's a very good addition for Cincinnati. As far as playing for him, I will but this is a time that I have to decide. Right now I am in Buffalo and like I said, I came to find a home and not for a pit stop." FOR MORE, CLICK HERE:

• Michael82
    • Jul 2002

These three quotes have REALLY got me excited.....

"I didn't come up here for all the pageantry and to look around. I came up here to find a home."

"I am staying overnight and try to get something done."

"Right now I am in Buffalo and like I said, I came to find a home and not for a pit stop."

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

I loved those quotes too, Mike
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Do you think the bengals will allow us to have both Spikes and Adams? I think they will beg TD for one.
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• shelby
          The Vanilla *****
          • Jul 2002

He wants to feed his family......:bigmike:

Seriously......i think he would be a great addition if we can afford him.

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

350 lbs!??!?!

:bigmike:

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

This tells a lot about how this team is headed....I see great things from TD and all!

"This is a first class organization, facility, administration and staff. This organization is geared towards winning a world championship. As a player, a free agent especially, this is a situation that you want to be involved. From the janitor to the owner they are committed to winning a championship and that's something that every player wants to be a part of."

Comment

• The Spaz
                • Mar 2003

Come and sign Sam there's room for plenty more....come one come all! Go Bills!

Comment

• Buffarama
                  Football-Sport of the Gods
                  • Jul 2002

God Bless Ralph, he's really gotten it together with TD and all.

Comment

• gunzlingr
                    • Jul 2002

TD Sam Spikes Buffalo Bills!
                    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• JefftheBillsfan
                      • Jul 2002

great finds mike!
                      Its all about the quest.

Comment

Working...
                      X