PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News: Negros Invented Hockey

Meathead
02-26-2007, 11:11 AM
Historians George and Darril Fosty make a strong case in their book, Black Ice, that modern hockey was invented by African-American sons and grandsons of slaves in the late 19th century.

They've found extensive proof in old newspaper articles in Nova Scotia, where the slaves escaped to via the Underground Railroad, that there was something called the Colored Hockey League that existed from about 1895 to just past World War I. They also make the claim that, at the very least, the modern slap shot was first used in this league.

Despite all the evidence, however, you won't find a word about the Colored Hockey League in the Hockey Hall of Fame, although the Fosty brothers did meet with NHL officials last month to unveil their findings.

http://www.blackicebook.com/blackice/index.cfm

lmao i love it

next thing we will find out the coloreds invented wimbleton

pretty soon us crackers wont have any inventions left lololol

:lolpoint: whitey

BAM
02-26-2007, 11:27 AM
Man they're taking everything from us. :(

SkateZilla
02-26-2007, 11:31 AM
espn aired this a few days ago

OpIv37
02-26-2007, 11:53 AM
espn aired this a few days ago

they were talking about it again this morning, although I was flipping channels and just caught the tail end of it.

If it's true, give them props- just do the research first.

Meathead
02-26-2007, 02:34 PM
lolol

omg i really punked a few *****es at bbi

they think im the biggest racist ever lmao

the clues are right there but they blow right by em

funny how the leaps to conclusions are so easy yet the same ease of reading between the obvious lines of self ridicule does not emerge

but ive pulled this enough times on you people i cant get you anymore

dammit

JD
02-26-2007, 03:55 PM
**** dat yo, ****tttttt

JD
02-26-2007, 03:56 PM
and they are also responsible for corrupting todays youth

BAM
02-26-2007, 04:17 PM
:shakeno:

BlackMetalNinja
02-26-2007, 07:51 PM
Man they're taking everything from us. :(

Let's take Porch Monkey back!

LtFinFan66
02-26-2007, 07:52 PM
:rofl:

Meathead
02-26-2007, 08:02 PM
lmao

when i was a kid porch monkey meant those figurings of the small black jockey holding a ring and you actually saw them in the yards of the redneck town i lived in. of course they disappeared pretty quick after the sixties were over

anyway they started selling those things again a few years ago. for a while all you could find were white porch monkeys but i saw they started making the black ones again

i was thinking of buying one for my black buddy as a joke but forgot about it until just now