PDA

View Full Version : PFT TURD WATCH

Jersey1031
02-26-2007, 07:31 PM
http://www.profootballtalk.com/turdwatch.htm

Funny game they have going on over at PFT... For once we can be proud to have 0!

"OFFICIAL RULES

Everyone in the organization is eligible. Players, coaches, owners, front-office employees, etc. If the person works for the team and is arrested, the points will be assigned. The term "players" includes players on the roster, the practice squad, and any of the various "reserve" lists (with the exception of "reserve-retired"). The scoring system is simple. Seven points for a felony arrest. Three points for a misdemeanor arrest. One point for a conviction. If there are multiple charges, the points will stack, too."

LtFinFan66
02-26-2007, 07:33 PM
Nice!:up:

Nighthawk
02-26-2007, 07:33 PM
Yay...now get me something I really give a **** about...a Super Bowl Championship!

Bling
02-26-2007, 07:36 PM
Indy, Cincy, Chicago, Kansas, San Diego, Tennessee and Atlanta.

Anyone notice something common about them? 2 went to the Super Bowl. 4 went to the playoffs. 2 were the two best teams not to make the playoffs. And there's Atlanta.

Explain to me again why high character guys matter so much?

Jersey1031
02-26-2007, 07:40 PM
Indy, Cincy, Chicago, Kansas, San Diego, Tennessee and Atlanta.

Anyone notice something common about them? 2 went to the Super Bowl. 4 went to the playoffs. 2 were the two best teams not to make the playoffs. And there's Atlanta.

Explain to me again why high character guys matter so much?

Good observation...

Stewie
02-27-2007, 09:17 AM
Not really a good observation... A random occurrence.

By Bling's logic, the Bengals would have gone undefeated for hte last 3 years straight.

Indy and Chicago wouldn't have been high on this list if it existed last year.