PDA

View Full Version : Positives About Signings

Talk0fNewYork
02-26-2007, 08:47 PM
Kelsay

1. We're not going to have to worry about DE for a while now.

2. He's young and is learning from one of the best in the business, he'll be fine.

Anderson

1. Fills up our DT rotation.

2. Now we can fill up our other holes (LB,O-line,RB,)
in the draft and free agency without worrying about our D-Line. Willis will definatly be our 12th pick now!

Elminster
02-26-2007, 08:54 PM
I would say that Anderson is more camp fodder/emergency depth whose a deadman walking unless he suddenly becomes a completely different player or something bad happens to the guys ahead of him on the depth chart. The Kelsay deal is also more reasonable than it sounds at first...

Talk0fNewYork
02-26-2007, 09:00 PM
The Kelsay deal is also more reasonable than it sounds at first...I Agree

HHURRICANE
02-26-2007, 09:10 PM
Kelsay

2. He's young and is learning from one of the best in the business, he'll be fine.

Anderson

in the draft and free agency without worrying about our D-Line. Willis will definatly be our 12th pick now!

Kelsay

1. We're not going to have to worry about more than 5 sacks a year from his side.

2. He's young so we get to watch him suck for years to come.

Anderson

1. Takes a DT spot up at camp before he gets cut.

2. Now we can count on being even worse at stopping the run.

HHURRICANE
02-26-2007, 09:15 PM
Kelsay

Anderson

Sorry dude but I hate Kelsay and Denney. I'm really depressed. I'm glad you are optimistic because I'm not.

alohabillsfan
02-27-2007, 04:57 AM
Kelsay

Anderson

I agree with ya! But, as you see if you post anything positive or logical about the Bills then several posters who have more contacts, scouts and coaching experiance than Marv and Jauron combined will set out to crush you! I have never seen a more negative attitude, it's comical!

Meathead
02-27-2007, 05:16 AM
Sorry dude but I hate Kelsay and Denney.
too light for ya?

NC-BILLS44
02-27-2007, 01:39 PM
Now it means that Schobel will need to get a new contract that matches his production as compared to Kelsay's.

Tatonka
02-27-2007, 02:14 PM
wilcox and shine on siruis raved about buffalo resigning kelsay. they both said they think he will continue to get better and compaired him to kampman.

they said that it is always better to sign your own guys that you know. no worries about learning a new system, ect. they also said with pacman jones situation, character is becoming more and more of an issue. not a worry with kelsay.

they also said that while people think the contract may be high, when it all shakes out, it is not going to be high in comparison to what you will see from free agency this year.

Tatonka
02-27-2007, 02:15 PM
Now it means that Schobel will need to get a new contract that matches his production as compared to Kelsay's.

i disagree.. schobel is a stand up guy and will play his contract out.

HHURRICANE
02-27-2007, 02:18 PM
wilcox and shine on siruis raved about buffalo resigning kelsay. they both said they think he will continue to get better and compaired him to kampman.

they said that it is always better to sign your own guys that you know. no worries about learning a new system, ect. they also said with pacman jones situation, character is becoming more and more of an issue. not a worry with kelsay.

they also said that while people think the contract may be high, when it all shakes out, it is not going to be high in comparison to what you will see from free agency this year.

Just heard the same thing. I was a little surprised but than I realized that Shine was the same guy that thought Losman sucked until he actually watched him play. He obviously hasn't watched Kelsay.