PDA

View Full Version : BILLS Offseason Preview on NFL Live RIGHT NOW.

gr8slayer
02-27-2007, 03:18 PM
Turn it on.

Bill Brasky
02-27-2007, 03:21 PM
some are at work... working.

let us know what is said

gr8slayer
02-27-2007, 03:25 PM
Losman was the most improved player in the league last year.

Peters is an animal but we still need an LG and RT.

Leon Hall is our draft pick.

McGahee should be gone before the start of the season.

We suck and haven't been to the playoffs this decade.

Need another WR to compliment Evans.

Salisbury thinks Losman is a star in the making and is an extremely explosive player.

Bill Brasky
02-27-2007, 03:26 PM

That's funny. I said that on this very board and got laughed at!

gr8slayer
02-27-2007, 03:27 PM
I hear you, to each his own I guess.

BillsNick
02-27-2007, 03:29 PM

I wouldn't have laughed at you. I am a billiever in Losman. I finally feel that comfortable feeling of knowing that you have a QB that can get it done.

B-DON
02-27-2007, 03:37 PM
I let out a huge laugh when Salisbury said he knew all along Losman was not only going to be a star but a superstar. Refresh my memory, but if i remember correctly before the start of last season everyone and their momma was saying Losman was garbage. My froends were laughing at me saying Losman was worse than Leaf, etc. Now look at everyone on the bandwagon. It's ****ING beautiful

HHURRICANE
02-27-2007, 03:46 PM

Peters is an animal but we still need an LG and RT.

Leon Hall is our draft pick.

McGahee should be gone before the start of the season.

We suck and haven't been to the playoffs this decade.

Need another WR to compliment Evans.

Salisbury thinks Losman is a star in the making and is an extremely explosive player.

I love these guys. They probably get their **** from this site. If we draft Leon Hall I'll be totally pissed.

Saratoga Slim
02-27-2007, 03:50 PM
I love these guys. They probably get their **** from this site. If we draft Leon Hall I'll be totally pissed.

If Darrelle Revis falls to the 2nd due to slow combine numbers, I'd be OK with him or another CB in the 2nd I guess.

But I agree with you on taking Leon Hall or any other DB in Round 1. That would be disappointing.

SquishDaFish
02-27-2007, 03:55 PM
Salisbury was acc a JP fan since the draft. One of the only ones that always believed in him. And Kipers latest mock has us taking Okoye.

raphael120
02-27-2007, 05:17 PM
ugh....if we draft okoye with the 1rst round pick, the FO just crapped the bed when they signed 3 DT's last year.

Ed
02-27-2007, 05:22 PM
Salisbury was acc a JP fan since the draft. One of the only ones that always believed in him. And Kipers latest mock has us taking Okoye.
Yeah, I was going to say something similar. I do remember Salsibury giving Losman high praise during the draft and actually saying that he might end up being the most talented qb of that class or something to that nature.

But the man is also a complete idiot at times, so I'm not really sure if I'm too excited about him being so high on Losman.