• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JPFBillsFan
    • Jan 2006

Extensions

If Marv & Company follow Ralphs orders etc when it comes to Free Agency
    why not lock up JP and Evans now.....before they come close to the market and pull a Willis.....Give Evans #1 money and JP at least what a bum like Eli is being paid and we have 2 Key people locked up at reasonable salaries when you know in seasons to come they cost will only go up......
  • gr8slayer
    • Feb 2005

Re: Extensions

I think Losman still needs to show improvement in some minor areas before we break the bank on him. If he can get even better this next season then by all means. But I think he needs to improve in a few areas to become a top tier QB.

He's on his way though.

Evans has more than proven himself. He deserves some cash. I just hope Ralph doesn't blow this one and let a guy like Evans get away.

Comment

• alohabillsfan
      • Sep 2003

READ THE MESSAGE BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!MARV IS AN IDIOT AND THE ENTIRE BILLS ORGANIZATION IS ******ED! WHY EXTEND THEM NOW WHEN YOU HAVE THE MONEY, LETS WAIT UNTIL THEY ARE FREE AGENTS AND OVER PAY. DAM I WISH MARV HAD A PLAN....

/SARCASM

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by JPFBillsFan
        If Marv & Company follow Ralphs orders etc when it comes to Free Agency
        why not lock up JP and Evans now.....before they come close to the market and pull a Willis.....Give Evans #1 money and JP at least what a bum like Eli is being paid and we have 2 Key people locked up at reasonable salaries when you know in seasons to come they cost will only go up......

you lost me after the JP part.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
          you lost me after the JP part.
          As much as you and I have differed on Losman I'm in total agreement that I'm not ready to see him get locked up long term. Evans I'd be okay with.

Comment

Working...
          X