PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News: Pacman Jones linked to one of the largest drug rings in recent history

BILLSROCK1212
02-27-2007, 07:04 PM
Titans | Jones linked to drug dealer
Tue, 27 Feb 2007 16:24:59 -0800

News Channel 5 in Nashville, Tenn., reports police wiretaps and documents link Tennessee Titans CB Adam Jones to one of the largest drugs rings in recent history. Metro Police busted the ring April 1, 2006. Jones was recorded talking to Darryl Moore, who was the target of the investigation. Evidence showed that Moore may have even done drug deals from Jones' house. The recordings revealed Moore's concern that Jones' smoking pot too much may hurt his career. They also raised questions as to whether Moore was a dealer for Jones. Jones faces no charges at this time.

He is screwed...........

TacklingDummy
02-27-2007, 07:09 PM
Has Jones ever failed a NFL drug test?

If the story is true, NFL drug testing must be a complete joke.

I wonder how many of these monsters are on the juice.

YardRat
02-27-2007, 07:14 PM
http://www.rubinville.com/dailydave/uploaded_images/burnt_toast-736776.jpg

Mitchy moo
02-27-2007, 07:17 PM
http://www.rubinville.com/dailydave/uploaded_images/burnt_toast-736776.jpg

Lol, OMG pacman is going to jail.

LtFinFan66
02-27-2007, 07:22 PM
Pacman better learn to cover his ass....literally!!

Mitchy moo
02-27-2007, 07:44 PM
Pacman better learn to cover his ass....literally!!

There going to take his house, his cars and all his money, in the name of justice of course.

gr8slayer
02-27-2007, 07:54 PM
Has Jones ever failed a NFL drug test?

If the story is true, NFL drug testing must be a complete joke.

I wonder how many of these monsters are on the juice.
He doesn't have to be using the drugs to be associated with a drug ring. I have known people who dealt drugs in the past who never used them in their lives.

HHURRICANE
02-27-2007, 08:11 PM
Can we just agree that he's one bad person. There is a guy lying in the hospital that'll never walk again because of this jerk-off!!

Carlton Bailey
02-27-2007, 08:12 PM
What's gonna happen next to this wondrous creation? Perhaps he's the Lackawanna Rapist, too?

What a loser.

BlackMetalNinja
02-27-2007, 08:12 PM
If I were him, I'd let a ton of cash rain down on the police... I know he knows a guy that can make it happen.

OpIv37
02-27-2007, 08:20 PM
what a ****ing douchebag piece of ****.

The guy is given abilities and an opportunity (and a paycheck) that most of us would kill for, and he squanders it with greed, drugs and stupidity. The guy's a complete waste of skin.

Devin
02-27-2007, 08:25 PM
Is anyone actually shocked by this?

BillsNick
02-27-2007, 08:48 PM
What a scumbag piece of ****. Am I suprised? No way. He's been a douchebag since college.

SABURZFAN
02-27-2007, 08:50 PM
Is anyone actually shocked by this?

yes.he's starting to make the Cincinatti Bengals convicts look like altar boys.

jmb1099
02-27-2007, 10:26 PM
This is why Mrv stresses character so much. Its not the only thing to consider, but it sure ought to be a factor

camelcowboy
02-27-2007, 10:36 PM
This guy is in a class of his own, NFL needs to step in on this one.

gr8slayer
02-27-2007, 10:37 PM
The NFL just needs to impliment the three strike rule. This guy would have been gone already.

clumping platelets
02-27-2007, 10:44 PM
Pacman gonna be gobbled up by the Feds :laughing:

Pinkerton Security
02-27-2007, 10:54 PM
What the HELL is wrong with NFL players?????? Pro athletes, for that matter? They have everytihng handed to them on a silver platter, and they still mess everything up. I was a Pacman fan up until now, I can finally see he is an enormous waste of talent, because he has got to be one of the dumbest SOB's alive. And its not like this single case is making any of us say this! What an arse-hat

Elminster
02-27-2007, 11:39 PM
Well, well, well....can't say I'm terribly shocked. In fact, I saw it and thought, "Wow, that's predictable." Just goes to show that drafting scumbags just doesn't pay off. If there's any justice in this world, he should do some time for, at minimum, being complicit in drug-dealing...

njsue
02-28-2007, 02:15 AM
Anyone messing with narcotics is setting themselves up for pure stupidity!!!

TigerJ
02-28-2007, 07:51 AM
He doesn't have to be using the drugs to be associated with a drug ring. I have known people who dealt drugs in the past who never used them in their lives.

But if Pacman Jones has a dealer telling him he overdoing it with the pot use. . .

TheGhostofJimKelly
02-28-2007, 07:59 AM
This guy has got to be one of the biggest idiots in the world. What a scumbag.

Talk0fNewYork
02-28-2007, 08:12 AM
He doesn't have to be using the drugs to be associated with a drug ring. I have known people who dealt drugs in the past who never used them in their lives.That's the only way you make money!

ublinkwescore
02-28-2007, 08:16 AM
Well, well, well....can't say I'm terribly shocked. In fact, I saw it and thought, "Wow, that's predictable." Just goes to show that drafting scumbags just doesn't pay off. If there's any justice in this world, he should do some time for, at minimum, being complicit in drug-dealing...

I don't see how that could constitute a crime - if he gained nothing from the guy making a transaction at his house...

ddaryl
02-28-2007, 08:18 AM
What the HELL is wrong with NFL players?????? Pro athletes, for that matter? They have everytihng handed to them on a silver platter, and they still mess everything up. I was a Pacman fan up until now, I can finally see he is an enormous waste of talent, because he has got to be one of the dumbest SOB's alive. And its not like this single case is making any of us say this! What an arse-hat

It isn't just pro athletes. There are multi-millionaires who are very involved with drug dealling. I'm also 100% positive some of our own gov't officials are very involved with drug dealing and corruption. Many of these individuals live lifestyles that dwarf ours but yet they believe they need and deserve more and those who they hurt are nothing more then pawns to be used to get what they feel they deserve.

it has nothing to do with the "silver platter' and has everything to do with pure greed, and the desire for power.

njsue
02-28-2007, 08:30 AM
Being in possession of a type of narcotic is still a "crime". The NFL does not tolerate this.

Pacman Jones is screwed!!