PDA

View Full Version : Would the Bills trade up???

jpdex12
02-27-2007, 09:49 PM
I doubt it, but then again you could say that Willis is like the worth of a second to third round pick so would a team that needs a RB except him in trade to switch positions with Buffalo? Maybe Cleveland?

Our jaws would drop but that would pretty much assure us of getting Peterson. More likely we stay put at #12.

BILLSROCK1212
02-27-2007, 09:53 PM
I doubt it, but then again you could say that Willis is like the worth of a second to third round pick so would a team that needs a RB except him in trade to switch positions with Buffalo? Maybe Cleveland?

Our jaws would drop but that would pretty much assure us of getting Peterson. More likely we stay put at #12.
no i dont see it happening if McGahee can't run behind one bad O-line why could he run behind another?

alohabillsfan
02-28-2007, 04:50 AM

The only way for us to move up would be to package a couple of players something like,

Willis and Spikes and our 12 to move into top 4.

Yasgur's Farm
02-28-2007, 06:28 AM
If we're in the top 4, and Johnson's still there, no doubt we take him.

clumping platelets
02-28-2007, 07:53 AM
I doubt the Bills will be trading up...........

TheGhostofJimKelly
02-28-2007, 08:00 AM
No.

Saratoga Slim
02-28-2007, 08:05 AM
I don't see us trading up. Especially since we're already down a fifth rounder, and our emphasis appears to be building through the draft.

That said, if we had a top 4 pick it would be really hard to turn down Calvin Johnson. But Adrian Peterson would solve the Willis issue. I don't know if we'd want Peterson to be an every down guy. But if we rotated him with Thomas in a sort of Reggie Bush capacity he could be a real asset. Also, Joe Thomas/Jason Peters would make a nice set of bookends. As would Aaron Schobel/Jamaal Anderson.

Ain't going to happen. But its fun to dream.

mchurchfie
02-28-2007, 08:20 AM
Marv is way too conservative, he would never do it.