X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Bills looking to trade RB Willis , how will this affect his fantasy value

Despite coming off a down season, Willis McGahee is still garnering interest around the NFL.

Mike, what's the latest news on Willis McGahee? I planned to retain him in our keeper league, but now I hear the Bills want to trade him. Thanks! -- K. Tanner, Syracuse, N.Y.

MF: Bills head coach Dick Jauron has admitted that McGahee is in fact on the trade block, and the New York Giants have expressed interest. A trade could be difficult since the value of backs isn't what it used to be on the open market, but there is a chance that some team could come to the forefront and make a viable offer. A move to New York would be detrimental to McGahee's value, since the Giants still have Brandon Jacobs and would no doubt utilize a committee with the two backs. Other teams that could have interest in McGahee are the Jets, Packers and Texans. The Browns are also in need of a running back, but it looks like Oklahoma's Adrian Peterson could be their first-round selection (No. 3 overall) in the NFL Draft (April 28-29). Should the Bills in fact deal McGahee to another team, it would leave a monstrous hole in their own backfield. Anthony Thomas is an unrestricted free agent, so the team will either have to re-sign him or add another runner in the draft to fill the void.

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Bills looking to trade RB Willis , how will this affect his fantasy value

the jets? They would have to overpay us in order for MArv to trade him to a division rival. I think this was more of Vilma's request so he wouldn't have to face Willis anymore.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

Re: Bills looking to trade RB Willis , how will this affect his fantasy value

Originally posted by justasportsfan
      the jets? They would have to overpay us in order for MArv to trade him to a division rival. I think this was more of Vilma's request so he wouldn't have to face Willis anymore.
      I was the one that actually started a thread 2 months ago about the Jets being the best option for a trade. If I'm right you'll never hear the end of it.

Realistically, I think McGahee is staying. I think the Bills purposely sabotaged McGahee. He's our new "Forrest Gump". Run Willis, run!!!

Comment

Working...
      X