PDA

View Full Version : D-tackle options in free agency are slim for Bills

Don't Panic
02-28-2007, 08:39 AM
http://www.realfootball365.com/nfl/articles/2007/02/bills-defensivetackle-options280207.html

Not sure I agree with this since, with Anderson, we already have 7 DL with contracts in the works, but take it for what its worth. Scott would be a nice pick-up, but really not much of an upgrade, especially considering we have to give McCargo his time.

patmoran2006
02-28-2007, 08:44 AM
O-****ing-Koye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They not only NEED to draft him if he's there, but they need to take Tim Anderson's **** and throw it in the middle of the parking lot seconds after making the pick.

Talk0fNewYork
02-28-2007, 08:45 AM
**** Okoye, he's the same player as McCargo **** him! Draft Willis!

gr8slayer
02-28-2007, 08:47 AM
**** Okoye, he's the same player as McCargo **** him! Draft Willis!
Oh so you've seen what McCargo can do over a full season when healthy? Man I must have been in a coma or something. Last I remember he was an injured rookie. What year are we in?

Jan Reimers
02-28-2007, 09:32 AM
http://www.realfootball365.com/nfl/articles/2007/02/bills-defensivetackle-options280207.html

Not sure I agree with this since, with Anderson, we already have 7 DL with contracts in the works, but take it for what its worth. Scott would be a nice pick-up, but really not much of an upgrade, especially considering we have to give McCargo his time.
Scott would be a nice upgrade over Anderson, but since we tendered Tepid Tim, it probably means we will not be going after Scott or the other guys mentioned.

Don't Panic
02-28-2007, 09:56 AM
O-****ing-Koye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They not only NEED to draft him if he's there, but they need to take Tim Anderson's **** and throw it in the middle of the parking lot seconds after making the pick.

Do you really think he's still going to be there? I have yet to see a truly negative thing said about the kid... I would think he'd be gone by the time #12 came up.

feelthepain
02-28-2007, 10:10 AM
Oh so you've seen what McCargo can do over a full season when healthy? Man I must have been in a coma or something. Last I remember he was an injured rookie. What year are we in?

So you're saying it isn't fair to judge a players season due to injury? I'll try and remember that.

patmoran2006
02-28-2007, 10:17 AM
Do you really think he's still going to be there? I have yet to see a truly negative thing said about the kid... I would think he'd be gone by the time #12 came up.
He could be..

Players I think are gone before him:
Russell, Quinn, Peterson, Thomas, Johnson, Branch, Adams, Anderson

Then it comes down to some players who may be ranked high due to need:
Levi Brown, Carriker, maybe Ginn.

LIkely, he won't be there.. IF he is Buffalo is crazy not to take him.

If he's gone, think the pick will be Patrick Willis.. I prefred Charles Johnson or Carriker.. But we just resigned that stout DE Kelsay so that aint happening.