Clear All
  • SquishDaFish
    Lets GO BUFFALO!!
    • Jun 2005

Eric Moulds and Jamal LEwis released...

Espnews ticker reports.
  • Bert102176
    • Aug 2002

Re: Eric Moulds and Jamal LEwis released...

and the Bengals released LB Brian Simmons I believe he's one of few that didn't get arrested this past year lol
    lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• jamze132
      Don’t hate…
      • Jun 2003

I wonder if Moulds would like to come back as the #2? It woudn't suprise me if he did as I am almost sure that Marv will have a talk with him about it. It would be a good way for him to finish out his career and he would be welcomed back with open arms. And I think he is better than any other reciever we have behind Evans.

Comment

• gr8slayer
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by jamze132
        I wonder if Moulds would like to come back as the #2? It woudn't suprise me if he did as I am almost sure that Marv will have a talk with him about it. It would be a good way for him to finish out his career and he would be welcomed back with open arms. And I think he is better than any other reciever we have behind Evans.
        That would be great but remember how anti-Losman he was? I doubt he would want to play for him.

Comment

• jamze132
          Don’t hate…
          • Jun 2003

Originally posted by gr8slayer
          That would be great but remember how anti-Losman he was? I doubt he would want to play for him.
          Well after JP turned it on last season along with the O-line shift, I seriously doubt that he still thinks the same about JP and the Bills.

Comment

• gr8slayer
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by jamze132
            Well after JP turned it on last season along with the O-line shift, I seriously doubt that he still thinks the same about JP and the Bills.
            Yeah but its just the fact that he did it that would make me not want him back.

Comment

• Elminster
              #1 Kelsay Fan
              • Oct 2006

Just say NO to Emo. We should be getting some one with upside rather than signing him to make for a nice story so he can retire after showing how done he is....
              Good riddance Fairchild. Of course, the knowledge of your departure will only make TE more hateable than the typical Bills QB. Good luck, hope we don't mess you up like JP.

Comment

• JPFBillsFan
                • Jan 2006

Yah EMO 2.0 < EMO 1.0
                After his comments about JP.....Thanks but no thanks,....
                not even for our practice squad...

Comment

• RockStar36
                  Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                  • Sep 2004

Screw Moulds. He wanted out. He doubted JP. He created so much crap in the locker room. See ya!

D & S Sports

Comment

• Tatonka
                    • Jul 2002

i remember that jp talked in an interview after the houston game about how moulds came up to him after the game was over and was praising the way he played and told him to "keep doing his thing" and he would be great. i think the media was alot more of a culpret in that whole thing than moulds truely disliking jp. i am not saying he was against going with a young qb.. most vets who are trying to win now are, but i dont think he treated jp like a piece of crap necessarily.

who knows.. if moulds wanted to come back for close to vet minimum, then fine.. if not, oh well, who cares.
                    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RockStar36
                      Screw Moulds. He wanted out. He doubted JP. He created so much crap in the locker room. See ya!

everyone doubted JP . TD and boolarkeys stupidity, divided the locker room. Everyone doubted the team.
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Romes
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                        i remember that jp talked in an interview after the houston game about how moulds came up to him after the game was over and was praising the way he played and told him to "keep doing his thing" and he would be great. i think the media was alot more of a culpret in that whole thing than moulds truely disliking jp. i am not saying he was against going with a young qb.. most vets who are trying to win now are, but i dont think he treated jp like a piece of crap necessarily.

who knows.. if moulds wanted to come back for close to vet minimum, then fine.. if not, oh well, who cares.
                        Yeah. Here is the thread about that after the Texans game.

Watch the end of the highlight video of the Texans game on on BB.com http://www.buffalobills.com/multimedia/index.jsp?file_300=http%3A%2F%2Fplay%2Erbn%2Ecom%2F%3Furl%3Dnfl%2Fnfl%2Fopen%2Fbills%2Fwmdemand%2Fgamehighlights%2F111906texans%2Ewmv%26proto%3Dmms%3Fmswmext%3D%2Easx First, it was nice to see Moulds still is

I think moulds is done though. I'm not sure what he could bring to this team.
                        Originally posted by paladin warrior
                        RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• Ed
                          Dude
                          • Sep 2002

I'd take Moulds back. I don't think he disliked JP. I think he was just so sick and tired of losing year in and year out and all the constant changes.

Comment

• Meathead
                            Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                            • Jul 2002

are you kidding?

if eric wanted to come back here at a reasonable price id trip over myself to sign him

even at 34 he would be better than anybody else we have and the perfect wide body possession guy opposite evans

that would let marv forget completely about wr for this season, except for maybe some prospect picks in later rounds

do it if you can marv
                            One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• G. Host
                              Banned
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gr8slayer
                              He was anti-Losman because he had digressed to the point where he should not have been playing. 52 players should not have their careers interrupted just so he can get experience having his assed handed to him.

Contrary to some people's opinion Losman is NOT a god or even a shadpw of Jim Kelly.

Comment

Working...
                              X