• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Fox Post-Combine Mock

Get NFL news, scores, stats, standings & more for your favorite teams and players -- plus watch highlights and live games! All on FoxSports.com.

They still have the Bills taking Reevis with the #12th pick.. Intersestingly, Siler has moved up to late first round.

This is what I think of Buffalo drafting a CB at #12.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • gr8slayer
    • Feb 2005

Re: Fox Post-Combine Mock

That's odd, I was under the impression that Hall was by far the best CB in this years draft.

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

If we draft a CB in round one THAT high..

That means we now blew not one but TWO day one picks last year in Youboty and McCargo. Dont get me wrong, McCargo might become a good player, but we didnt need a first rounder to play the position that our "marqee" free agent Tripplett already plays. NOt to mention Nick Mangold would be the next Kent Hull for this OL..

McGee is young still and if we took Reevis, we drafted a career nickelback in Youboty..

Comment

• jdbillsfan
        • Oct 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
        If we draft a CB in round one THAT high..

That means we now blew not one but TWO day one picks last year in Youboty and McCargo. Dont get me wrong, McCargo might become a good player, but we didnt need a first rounder to play the position that our "marqee" free agent Tripplett already plays. NOt to mention Nick Mangold would be the next Kent Hull for this OL..

McGee is young still and if we took Reevis, we drafted a career nickelback in Youboty..
        Youboty was a 3rd round pick. Would it be that bad if he ended up as the bills 3rd DB? You need 3 good corners. Mcgee had a rough year and Youboty didn't play much, so drafting a DB with our first pick doesn't seem like as much of a stretch. Just my opinion though.

Comment

• jdbillsfan
          • Oct 2002

Originally posted by gr8slayer
          That's odd, I was under the impression that Hall was by far the best CB in this years draft.
          I think his stock dropped some when he got lit up by Ginn and Jarret. His 40 time may have helped get him back up some, but not sure.

I am a little weary of Hall after what happened in those games though.

I've read that Chris Houston may even be the best man to man at this point.

Hughes might be the one that fits best in the Cover 2.

Comment

• patmoran2006
            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
            • Dec 2005

If this team takes a DB in round one instead of a solid big body on either side of the line.. Then all of Marv' statement's are full of **** and he's no better as GM than Donahoe was.

Comment

• gr8slayer
              • Feb 2005

If this team takes a DB in round one instead of a solid big body on either side of the line.. Then all of Marv' statement's are full of **** and he's no better as GM than Donahoe was.
              Ignorant comment of the day. We improved under Marv our first year. Lets see how we do in our second year before you start pulling the trigger.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                • Dec 2005

marv has preached time and time again about how "important"the OL is and being able to run and stop the run..

and then he takes a safety with the 8th pick last year, and then a ****ing CORNERBACK with the 12th pick this year?

Way to address those lines, Marvin.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                  • Feb 2005

marv has preached time and time again about how "important"the OL is and being able to run and stop the run..

and then he takes a safety with the 8th pick last year, and then a ****ing CORNERBACK with the 12th pick this year?

There are seven rounds in a draft. Just because you draft a guy high does not mean he is an automatic success. See Mike Williams.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                    • Dec 2005

Ignorant comment of the day. We improved under Marv our first year. Lets see how we do in our second year before you start pulling the trigger.
                    how could you NOT improve over last year? We were ****ing 5-11.....I wouldn't be too enthused about that.. Not one but TWO teams with worse records than that made the playoffs last year, one a conference championship games.. So forgive me for not doing somersaults because we were two games better than last year..

and I didnt dis Marv, UNLESS he pulls a "Donahoe" and AGAIN drafts a skill player over beef in round one.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                      • Feb 2005

how could you NOT improve over last year? We were ****ing 5-11.....I wouldn't be too enthused about that.. and I didnt dis Marv, UNLESS he pulls a "Donahoe" and AGAIN drafts a skill player over beef in round one.
                      Two Words - Mike Williams.

Comment

• Bling
                        • Jul 2004

Dolfan said Saban was a savior because we improved under Marv. Bills said Mularkey was good when when they improved. Yeah.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Bling
                          Dolfan said Saban was a savior because we improved under Marv. Bills said Mularkey was good when when they improved. Yeah.
                          Marv sure made the Dolphins look like **** this year.

Comment

• jdbillsfan
                            • Oct 2002

So if Okoye, Brown, Branch, Anderson and Adams are taken, which is very possible, what lineman do you want to draft at 12?

Comment

• Bling
                              • Jul 2004

Marv sure made the Dolphins look like **** this year.
                              No that was JP Losman.

Comment

Working...
                              X